Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheAtomicGoofball

atomicgoofball and justroc breakdancing highlight clips

4 posts in this topic

Here are 2 highlight clips made of me and my boy justroc from otakon 2007!!

let it be known that we were dancing for pretty much from 12noon til 2am, competed the next day and then back to otakon where we danced till 3am

madd love to all my friends ive made this year and of course alot of love to Hope for a great otakon experience every year! till 2008!

enjoy!

during the day

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

at night at the rave

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

Awesome Goof! You and justroc were awesome! Now I finally get to see you guys in action.

Hey if you guys want to use the rave floor before the dance next year I'm sure I could talk to Hope and secure the area for you guys. That way you never have to move due to other security/staff people telling you no.

I got no problem putting my Staff gear on early and running personal security.

Awesome Goof! You and justroc were awesome! Now I finally get to see you guys in action.

Hey if you guys want to use the rave floor before the dance next year I'm sure I could talk to Hope and secure the area for you guys. That way you never have to move due to other security/staff people telling you no.

I got no problem putting my Staff gear on early and running personal security.

Yeah they just have the dance stage area roped off all day so I bet I could get it open for some action as long as we had someone watching the DJ equipment and stuff and i'll volunteer to do that. I'll get w/ Hope on this and make it happen.