post Otakon looking for something/someone thread!

(repost since I first posted when they were moving all the other topics)

Made one of these threads last year.

So anyways, can anyone link me to photos or videos they took with me in my kitty-Miroku cosplay? I think two or three videos were taken of me doing the "nyan nyan" dance.

Other than that there was a girl I danced with shortly Saturday but didn't get a chance to get contact info for or meet on Sunday. So yeah, if you danced with kitty-Miroku I am here! And hey, anyone wanting to chat with me feel free to send me a private message to trade contact info.

While we're on the topic of the "Looking for someone" thread...

IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE TWO ROAD CREW GIRLS FOR CLUB OTAKU, GET AHOLD OF ME ASAP! (B & E, I'm talking to you)

On the subject of looking for someone~ To the girl who commissioned a red/silver/black headband from me at my table in the AA, you only left your name, no contact info, and you never came back to get it. I have it, if you find me, I'll be more than happy to send it to you. Contact me through www.rocktheshiny.com

:lol: My 3 man/woman group met a girl named Amanda...you were looking for a starbucks, and walked with us down the street. My friend was dressed up as Kisuke Urahara, we went to the rave and then a late night panel...tried to find ya on sunday but no luck... PM me if your Amanda who met us on Saturday. :excl: Edited by Benjinx

Anyone from Days Inn room 303? PM me~! \. ./ (Unless everyone celebrated once i left; heheheh. ^ ^;;)

Edited by fegie

Did anyone see the train of Death note and TF2 Cosplayers all killing each other. It was a TF2 Spy disguised as an apple who was being chased by a Ryuk, who was being bonked by a scout (me), who's name was being written in a Death Note by Light, who was being backstabbed. My friends and i started the original train, but have only found 1 picture of it so far. Anyone see this at all?

Did anyone see the train of Death note and TF2 Cosplayers all killing each other. It was a TF2 Spy disguised as an apple who was being chased by a Ryuk, who was being bonked by a scout (me), who's name was being written in a Death Note by Light, who was being backstabbed. My friends and i started the original train, but have only found 1 picture of it so far. Anyone see this at all?

If any of you were at the Saturday or Sunday Prince of Tennis gatherings, I would love to have your contact info. You guys were all awesome and I hope to see you all next year.

(repost since I first posted when they were moving all the other topics)

Made one of these threads last year.

So anyways, can anyone link me to photos or videos they took with me in my kitty-Miroku cosplay? I think two or three videos were taken of me doing the "nyan nyan" dance.

Other than that there was a girl I danced with shortly Saturday but didn't get a chance to get contact info for or meet on Sunday. So yeah, if you danced with kitty-Miroku I am here! And hey, anyone wanting to chat with me feel free to send me a private message to trade contact info.

After the 'Old Fart's Anime Appreciation' Panel I spoke with one of the female panelists - (purple hair, cat mask) who was going to send me some information.

I can't recall if I gave my contact information so if you know her can you forward this please?

Mike from Old Fart's Anime panel

msmfallow@yahoo.com

Thanks!

My friends and I kept running into a Father Alexander Anderson cosplay (who totally rocked) and took several photos of him...but forgot to exchange info. If you're him...send me a PM and I'll send the photos! Also, we didn't get contact info for anyone we chatted with while on the Light rail to the stop at BWI, so if you talked to an EGL/EGA group on friday...or an Utena on Saturday, send a PM over as well ^__^

Anybody know how to get in contact with this guy? http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22590499025&ref=mf

LOL, there's a whole fanclub dying to find out about his identity!

oh my thread live....

so i'm late yes...but curious. anyone know who this hot and cool Yoko cosplayer is? I got a pic of her on Sunday as the poor girl couldn't get a good 2 mins to sit down due to people constantly getting pics of her. I did see she had somewhat of a photoshoot after I took a pic of her and then afterwards I'm quite sure I saw her about an hour later in regular clothes. Anyone?

There were these two awesome guys I was talking to in the prereg line on Saturday. You guys were first in line and I was second, and we were talking about that moron across the street painting a roof on the very top rung of a ladder without any harnesses? And you guys were in the second adult division cosplay skit. I remember one of you was Sasuke. I got ya'lls names but I never got your e-mail address, since you poofed after we got our badges. =O

So the story is there were at least a couple of different photographers running around late, roughly 10-11:30 pm, outside of the BCC, the part of the BCC by registration to be exact. I was photographed by a couple of them but failed to get any information (due to misc. reasons and a sob story I won't go into lol) and was wondering if anybody else did because they took some really awesome pictures that I'm dying to see.

One of the was a guy who had two female helpers(or so I recall) with him and had a flash thing and such. The other one I remember was about 30ish and had blonde hair and took a whole bunch of epic pictures of me as Ed with a transmutation circle.

Did anybody else get photographed outside the BCC(the part by registration) and have info/know who were the photographers? Or were photographed outside at that time? I haven't had any luck finding who they were at all...=(

Edited by SSPrincess

hey, I cosplayed Aerith at otakon and at one point was walking around wiht and Awesome Genesis :D pictured here at the Final Fantasy Photoshoot

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/Ku...un/S7301059.jpg

if you are this genesis please pm me you were AWESOME!!

Also, I am looking for a picture that someone took in the dealer's room of the Final Fantasy 7 group posing as the Ginyu Force!! if anyone has that I would like a copy of it please!!!

Edited by ZGL
added double-post
  • 1 month later...

Um well I was in the game room waitimjg in line for naruto with my two friends. we were talking to this really cool guy and he let me use cell because I couldn't find my friend. I was wearing a white shirt with torn sleeves and had black cat ears and a little red back pack. I belive he wore a black shirt and was black ( not much help xD) i'm here and love to get your email!

• 2 weeks later...

if this is the miroku i think it is...the one i felt up....( i was the zexion in the semi-kingdom hearts group)....then there is a smidgeon of you dancing in this video

i unfortunately cannot find any pics or videos of me either, even though many were taken.

T__T

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.