The Mis-adventures of Scuma Guy

So I run into car problems (thanks Midas for the oil change and the car break on the house) a week shy of Otakon 08 and was forced to pursue alternate forms of transportation. The car rental company would have charged me an extra $160 for the duration of the trip on account of being 22 years old... it's times like that I really appreciate my immature, party-going, ingrate age group's stereotype. So Greyhound it is! We arrive at the terminal an hour early as instructed but are seemingly blocked off by a middle-aged black man asking, and I quote, "Do ya have any scuma? Ya? For me? Please?" I just so happened to have an assortment of $5 bills and, tho I would much rather buy him sustenance, handed him a single bill so we could get it in the door and waved with a "God Bless you sir"

As per the 15 hour bus ride, there was the usual rude passengers and buss drivers with a chip on their shoulders that made it *known* they were the absolute law, as well as the people whom act like they're sleeping come new passengers to try and keep a seat to themselves... that pisses me off the most to be honest. At any rate, at the transfer in Richmond, VA, we stepped out of the terminal for some fresh air and saw what had to have been Scuma Guy (down to the shoes he was wearing and pattern of facial hair) and he came up and asked, and I quote, "Yous got any scuma? C'mon please?"

So, guilt ridden and admittedly I just pulled an about-hace and went back into the terminal and my ensemble was quick to follow. Ok, fast forward 4 days and after a similar but slightly better bus ride home, we were securing a ride from Knoxville back to Maryville when upon our ride arrived... low and behold... it was Scuma Guy again! Luckily we had our things packed in the van and were closing the door and sped away.

So I have some come to admire Scuma Guy for his classic character that, to a point, I've formed in my mind into a more charismatic figure with a northern but hollowed out voice. It goes without saying, I made a Natural Stalker on City of Villain named Scuma Guy...

So I run into car problems (thanks Midas for the oil change and the car break on the house) a week shy of Otakon 08 and was forced to pursue alternate forms of transportation. The car rental company would have charged me an extra $160 for the duration of the trip on account of being 22 years old... it's times like that I really appreciate my immature, party-going, ingrate age group's stereotype. So Greyhound it is! We arrive at the terminal an hour early as instructed but are seemingly blocked off by a middle-aged black man asking, and I quote, "Do ya have any scuma? Ya? For me? Please?" I just so happened to have an assortment of $5 bills and, tho I would much rather buy him sustenance, handed him a single bill so we could get it in the door and waved with a "God Bless you sir"

As per the 15 hour bus ride, there was the usual rude passengers and buss drivers with a chip on their shoulders that made it *known* they were the absolute law, as well as the people whom act like they're sleeping come new passengers to try and keep a seat to themselves... that pisses me off the most to be honest. At any rate, at the transfer in Richmond, VA, we stepped out of the terminal for some fresh air and saw what had to have been Scuma Guy (down to the shoes he was wearing and pattern of facial hair) and he came up and asked, and I quote, "Yous got any scuma? C'mon please?"

So, guilt ridden and admittedly I just pulled an about-hace and went back into the terminal and my ensemble was quick to follow. Ok, fast forward 4 days and after a similar but slightly better bus ride home, we were securing a ride from Knoxville back to Maryville when upon our ride arrived... low and behold... it was Scuma Guy again! Luckily we had our things packed in the van and were closing the door and sped away.

So I have some come to admire Scuma Guy for his classic character that, to a point, I've formed in my mind into a more charismatic figure with a northern but hollowed out voice. It goes without saying, I made a Natural Stalker on City of Villain named Scuma Guy...

yeah im really curious as to what scuma is

when it comes to dealign with homeless people i usually take them where they wanna get stuff so i know my money isnt going into their arm or something like that but hey even if they tell me they want some booz i get em some booz for being honest

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.