Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cypher

What games are you currently playing? :)

405 posts in this topic

I ended up finally picking up Animal Crossing: City Folk (I found a rare copy in the store a week or so ago where it didn't have the little "Nintendo Selects" thing over it and then finally caved in getting it even though....I stopped playing the 1st Animal Crossing rather quickly...)

Other than that I kind of narrowed my focus to that and Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Hopefully...with Winter Break starting tomorrow I get more time to play other stuff that I've been meaning to pick up/finish.

Gave Dr. Mrs. The Revengel Skyrim for Christmas.

Heard her mutter something about 'soul gems', 'lockpicking' and 'dragons'.

Haven't seen her since Christmas night...but looks like that second PS3 is *again* paying dividends. biggrin.png

BlazBlue.... when am I not playing BlazBlue since Calamity Trigger hit the shelves? And they are up to CSII Extend now which will be here Feb 14th 2012.... Hmm....

Lets see... Skyrim.. um... Skyrim and um... Did I mention Skyrim?

Yes, our TV is mostly devoted to Skyrim these days, as well. Eventually I'll get back to finishing Persona and Portal (yeah, I was late on both of these), but if I'm not done them by the time Mass Effect 3 comes out, they'll be on the back burner again smile.png

Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Ultimate MvC3 and waiting and cringing for SC5!!!...oh yeah and Skyrim >->"

Well, I actually bought a copy of "Kingdom Hearts 356/2 Days" just last week, so I've been playing that. I also bought "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D", and "Super Mario 3D Land"~~

I've also been doing a Snivy Power-Run in "Pokemon White Version", and I'm replaying "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess".

I'm currently playing through The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on SNES for the first time. Yeah, I know, travesty, I didn't have a Super Nintendo growing up. I'm also playing Metroid Fusion on my GBA.

Gundam Extreme Versus on the PS3! Training to get better!!!

Just got Soul Calibur 5 and I must say I am enjoying it a lot so far! What I really want though is a new Guilty Gear. :) Oh and I would be playing Skyrim but my character is so overpowered even on Master difficulty with all the smithing and enchanting perks. I got bored.

I picked up Hakuoki (for the PSP) a few days ago.

OMG....The number of route twists this thing has is INSANE. The anime made the plot seem straight-forward enough but this...THIS....

not to mention I can't get the "fast-forward dialogue" button to work it seems....plus the chapters are rather long....

@_@ I am dreading a 2nd playthrough that I know I will probably have to do cuz I didn't utilize multiple-save files earlier....

Just picked up Blazblue CS:EX, looking to get back in the game with that. Just finished Splatterhouse which was a real treat and had a ridiculously hard endgame that was really gratifying to beat.

Skyrim is devouring my life. ;-; I've barely even touched White Knight Chronicles II that I got for Christmas...oh, and Space Channel 5 Part 2. Curse PSN for putting it in their store and making me buy it and play it forever and ever.

Persona 3 and Devil Survivor Overclocked! Can't wait for Devil Survivor 2 and Mass Effect 3!

I play League of Legends a lot.... and occasionally FF13-2 and Trinity Universe. If anyone has LoL and wants to play my name is Roflwofl.

Let's see....lately I've been playing Final Fantasy 13, Skyrim, Borderlands and some Rock Band here and there. I plan on re-playing through the Half-Life and Xenosaga series here soon though. (Ahhh Half-life....what great memories biggrin.png ).

Just finished Tales of Xillia. Waiting for my english version of Tales of Graces f and Twin Brave, so I'll be poking the rather boring bonus dungeon.

Can't wait until this upcoming Tuesday, March 6th, Got the N7 collectors edition of Mass Effect 3 on pre-order from Amazon with free release-date shipping so I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 very soon.

Recently got a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, so I've been playing lots of Tales of Symphonia(the Wii sequel, not the GC version(wish I had it, though)), and I just got the first... half?... of FF IV: The After Years Friday, and plan on getting the other half when I get another points card.

I finally got my copy of Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (PSP) this past Sunday wub.png

So I've been focused on that when I can.

Although occassionaly I've tried to squeeze in some Devil Survivor 2 (DS) as well.....

Finally finished Tales of Xillia and have been plowing through story mode with each character in Tales of the Heroes Twin Brave on my PSP. Tales of Graces f sooooooooon (again.... XD)

Got my copy of Mass Effect 3 N7 Collectors Edition this past Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 and been playing Mass Effect 3.

Skyrim. Lots of Skyrim. That game is scarily addicting. I caught my aunt playing it at 2:30 in the morning the other day. >_>; I'm having fun with the Dark Brotherhood quests (no spoilers, please!)

im playing skyrim and BF3 (Battle Field 3 ) for Ps3 screnn name HachidaiRyuu-ou add me

Tales of Graces f. a lot. again. XDD

and a little of Tales of the Heroes Twin Brave in bed before going to sleep :P

I've been replaying Final Fantasy 9, which was my favorite FF. I've always gotten to the end and while trying to complete all the side-quests, I stop playing and forget where I am afterwards, so I have to restart my file. So now, I'm trying to get to the end and finish the game completely.

Juggling Star Ocean: The Last Hope [international] and FFVII right now. Probably going to break from FF for Raccoon City tomorrow!

Picked up Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World again yesterday, and I still need to get the other half-ish of FF IV: The After Years when I can. But I definitely want to get Xenoblade when that comes out next month...

Embodiment of the scarlet devil (>_<) so difficult

All Points Bulletin:Reloaded -- kogame (enforcer) on the server NA WEST (colby i think)

Deus Ex:The Human Revolution

TF2

Minecraft

just beat gogonippon (manly tears were shed)

I picked up Tales of Heroes: Twin Brave recently too and have been alternating between that and Kid Icarus: Uprising tongue.png

Otakon should make a minecraft server and remake the baltimore convention center

Just borrowed Persona 4 from my bf. Other than that I've got Sly Cooper and The Theivius Racoonus and Jak II to keep me busy.

Now I've recently picked up UtaPri: Music (just yesterday actually)

...ARG...This game is so much more harder than UtaPri: Repeat...but still just as addictive (well...at least for me...)

Just borrowed Persona 4 from my bf. Other than that I've got Sly Cooper and The Theivius Racoonus and Jak II to keep me busy.

For the 3DS I just started playing Kids Icarus Uprising and Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoirs. Also been playing Fatal Frame 2 & 3 on the ps2.

Breaking it down by console:

PS3 -- Tales of Graces f

Wii -- Xenoblade Chronicles

3DS -- Kid Icarus: Uprising

PSP -- Uta Pri: Music or Tales of Heroes: Twin Brave

Though admittingly...I've only really been focusing on ToG-f mainly....

Because it's awesomely fun smile.png I'm still going with it too.

More like because a certain small "spoiler" is revealed on the game cover and I want to know the reason for said spoiler to the point that it's driving me insane. =x

Because it's awesomely fun smile.png I'm still going with it too.

Playing Ghost Trick on the DS now. One of the best DS games out there~

Left 4 Dead 2, Tekken 6, Alice: Madness Returns, with a bit of Pump It Up Fiesta on the side.

XENOBLADE. <3

Has anyone played any good VNs recently?

Has anyone played any good VNs recently?

If you mean localized-into-English ones... the last one I played & liked was Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (PSP)

....otherwise I've personally been hooked on Uta no Prince Sama all over again (that's never been localized however....)

Staying on topic: Still playing Tales of Grace F.... I've moved onto future arc. Dang I totally predicted the reason for that 'spoiler' before I even played up to where it would be revealed....

Just got Batman: Arkham City from my local GameStop for $14.99 as a digital download, been playing Batman: Arkham City now.

Who would have known. I'm still playing BlazBlue....

I'm now thoroughly hooked on Xenoblade Chronicles.

I find the sidequests really addicitive to do for some odd reason....

Playing the crap out of Diablo II in preparation for Diablo III. WHO'S READY?!