Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alabaster

Guest Announcement! Amy Howard Wilson

6 posts in this topic

Star Blazers' own Nova returns after a decade away from Otakon, just as YAMATO is hitting in Japan. Coincidence? I think not!

Who says we don't give love to the old-school fans?

I already stated my love for this decision in the Guest Journal thread, but I'll say it again: I cannot wait to meet her. Old-school anime has always been fascinating to me, so I think I'll consider this one of hopefully many educational experiences at this year's Otakon. :blink:

Hm. Not who *I* was hoping for, but there's still a lot of guests to announce.

Still... I guess that's awesome enough. :blink:

Star Blazers' own Nova returns after a decade away from Otakon, just as YAMATO is hitting in Japan. Coincidence? I think not!

Who says we don't give love to the old-school fans?

Awww, neat! I'm not a Starblazers fan myself, but she's a friend of friends of mine and I got the pleasure of meeting her at last year's AWA. Very sweet lady.

I hope those two dorks I overheard last year saying "Oh, this is old" before they walked out don't show up during her panel.

I met her the last time she came. Indeed, very nice. She was on that panel (Female Archetypes...) with Lisa Ortiz (very funny lady) and Tiffany Grant (I think it was her, it was 10 years ago, after all)