Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurai

Pokemon Black and White

5 posts in this topic

Surprised there wasn't already a thread about these games here on the forums XD!

Anyway, it's been a short while since the games come out and I'm sure quite a few members here has one or the other, and since theres a thread up in the video game tourney forum about Pokemon at the con, we might as well get this out of the way.

Anyone who wants to meet up online over wifi and trade or battle, I guess we can just go ahead and trade friend codes here, maybe have a bit of fun and get ready for the con gaming.

I have White version and my code is 3954-6639-9828 for anyone whos interested. :3

that would be intresting :3 I've never played with others before

I don't know much about accessing wifi in Baltimore though

i just started Black and my FC is 1034 1486 3788 ( Mei )

I already finished White and my FC is 0432 7559 0048 ( Sol )

I was reading the only way to solve the issue of there being nothing in your White forest or Black city is to connect with others so that is what I'm looking to do

that would be intresting :3 I've never played with others before

I don't know much about accessing wifi in Baltimore though

I'll be battling some at the con this year, when not too busy attending panels or working my space in the dealers room. Non legendary fights only, as I detest using OP pokemon.

I'm progressing so slowly with my game, I doubt I'll be in a position to battle...maybe trade, though =D