Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bloomy

Dragon Quest IX at the con

4 posts in this topic

Anyone going to be up for some treasure map trading at the convention? I'm primarily looking for a map with a Gold Slime only floor. I'll be at the Video Gaming desk most of the weekend, just ask if anyone at the desk is interested in DQ9 maps, since I probably won't be the only staffer interested in maps.

I have the following maps ready to trade :

MKS only floor (hatuko's Silver Marsh of Bane)

High ranked chests (Kyosinz's Sapphire World of Glee)

T. Wrecks map (Emerald Ruins of Doom)

Greygnarl map (Platinum Ruins of Evil)

Dragonlord's Map - L1

Dhoulmagus's Map - L1

Estark's Map - L1 (Noa4)

Malroth's Map - L1

Baramos's Map - L1, L3

Also have maps for Murdraw, Mortamor, Zoma (NOA1) and Orgodemir (NOA5) which I may be able to beat in the next couple days. I have other maps as well, but the ones listed above are the ones that might draw the most interest.

Anyone going to be up for some treasure map trading at the convention? I'm primarily looking for a map with a Gold Slime only floor. I'll be at the Video Gaming desk most of the weekend, just ask if anyone at the desk is interested in DQ9 maps, since I probably won't be the only staffer interested in maps.

I have the following maps ready to trade :

MKS only floor (hatuko's Silver Marsh of Bane)

High ranked chests (Kyosinz's Sapphire World of Glee)

T. Wrecks map (Emerald Ruins of Doom)

Greygnarl map (Platinum Ruins of Evil)

Dragonlord's Map - L1

Dhoulmagus's Map - L1

Estark's Map - L1 (Noa4)

Malroth's Map - L1

Baramos's Map - L1, L3

Also have maps for Murdraw, Mortamor, Zoma (NOA1) and Orgodemir (NOA5) which I may be able to beat in the next couple days. I have other maps as well, but the ones listed above are the ones that might draw the most interest.

Hmm... I don't normally go to the video game hall, but I can get you a gem slime only map if that's what you mean by gold slimes? I... kinda leeched a ton of maps at an official Nintendo Best Buy meetup, so there's nothing I need, but I'm happy to share! If anything, it'll bring me a tag closer to that elusive 1000 tag accolade... *laughs- like I'll ever get that many...*

Yeah, I meant Gem Slime. Not sure why I said Gold Slime, guess it's con prep on the brain. Thanks.