Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick

The "Did You See Me" Thread?

192 posts in this topic

Alright so, this is the happy "Did you see me?" thread of past things, made by someone who's too anxious to wait until any reasonable time to ask!

I was this particular Alucard on the left, who was also sometimes found with this particular Seras on the right as well! I got a lot of pics this year, so I'm hoping someone has taken a pic of myself!

I had a DS game case clipped to my badge. Had to do with a particular image board.

How about a Riza Hawkeye (I was a sexy version with a sleeveless top and a corset under it . . . )?

How about a Train Heartnet (Black Cat) or Yoite (Nabari no Ou)? My Train was on Saturday and my Yoite was Sunday.

I was the gigantic mushroom... hahaha.

On Saturday and Sunday, I was a White Mage from the original Final Fantasy carrying a giant hammer. My boyfriend was my accompanying Black Mage. Here's a picture of us from last year for reference.

Thank you guys for an awesome Otakon!

Aha, yes I did! I got you along with those three nice gentlemen there!

DSCF0758.jpg

Aha, yes I did! I got you along with those three nice gentlemen there!

You're welcome! Two for two for the photographing Alucard! >:3

I was Lt. Yachiru from Bleach on Friday and Sunday and Kisa Sohma from Fruits Basket on Saturday.

I was America from Hetalia and I really only had pictures taken early Saturday morning...like, between 9 and 10. xD Not really expecting to find any pictures of me, but it's worth a shot.

I was America from Hetalia and I really only had pictures taken early Saturday morning...like, between 9 and 10. xD Not really expecting to find any pictures of me, but it's worth a shot.

Hmm, not quite sure but I think I saw you. XD

I got you mate! 100_1668.jpg

I got you mate! 100_1668.jpg

Ahhh, no, that was the other one I saw running around! I was actually this one:

( http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s...5438_994877.jpg )

Lol ah two giant mushrooms? That's awesome.

Hey guys! Have you seen me and my friend, who were cosplaying Yukiko and Chie (from Persona 4) Friday? If it helps, I was carrying a little Teddie doll. Ref: th_SAM_0311-2.jpg

Also, we were both there on Saturday, but we had a human Teddie and a Naoto with us for most of the day. I gave the Teddie doll to our Teddie and I used a red fan instead. Ref: th_DSC_0959M015.jpg

If you have pictures of any of us, we are excited to see them! :( Thanks!!

How about a Riza Hawkeye (I was a sexy version with a sleeveless top and a corset under it . . . )?

I worked with you in Reg on Saturday- you looked great!

I was probably the only Sado Yasutora walking around on Friday from about 9AM to 3PM. I was rocking his Right Arm of the Giant. Lemme know if you snapped a pic of me!

I was Mecha Sonic on Friday...none of my pictures of myself came out well..anyone have one of me?

I was the Deadman in the green jumpsuit with the red-chained scythes coming out of my arms. Wore that outfit all day Friday and almost all of Saturday. If anyone has any pics of me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I was Mecha Sonic on Friday...none of my pictures of myself came out well..anyone have one of me?

Did anyone see a tall, blue-eye, wearing a black fendora, and Appenture Science shirt today or Friday when I was wearing my green Zelda insignia shirt?

I was Jem (Jem and the Holograms) for a few hours on Friday. Anyone get me?

I was the Rika from Digimon walking around friday with the wrong kind of pants. (I left my long pants at home and wore shorts instead.) I was also carrying a viximon. I'm hoping someone got my photo. :)

I was Winry Rockbell! I was the one who looked JUST like her, you'll know if you got my picture

I was the lone Weeping Angel at the convention (a Doctor Who character who looks like a stone angel, for those of you who might not know what that is). Did any of you get pictures of me? xD I saw one already (and also found a picture of me loitering at starbucks today, though not in costume, odd enough).

Looking for morning rescue cosplayers

Alright so, this is the happy "Did you see me?" thread of past things, made by someone who's too anxious to wait until any reasonable time to ask!

I was this particular Alucard on the left, who was also sometimes found with this particular Seras on the right as well! I got a lot of pics this year, so I'm hoping someone has taken a pic of myself!

Hey everyone! I hope your con experiences were as good as, or even better than, mine! Lemme know if you saw me/took my picture this past weekend!

Thursday and Friday I was Conan Edogawa from Detective Conan, and I was walking around with an Ed, with an Ein plush and computer, from Cowboy Bebop. On Saturday, I was Misao Makimachi from Rurouni Kenshin, along with a Meru from Legend of Dragoon and Kaylee from Firefly. On Sunday, I was Ginny Weasley, walking around with a Ron Weasley from Team Starkid's A Very Potter Musical.

I got a Picture with You. I was the Short Pip with the Plush Goose. Let me send it to you.

Edit!

Here it is.

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/Fa...rl/DSCN0300.jpg

And as for did Anyone See me:

I was there on Saturday As Labrador from 07-Ghost for 30 minutes in the moring.

Ref Pic: http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/Fa...rl/Labrador.jpg

And the rest of the Day I was the Short Pip Bernadotte from Hellsing with the Plush Goose.

Ref Pic: PipJacket.jpg

Though I had my Jacket of most of the day so

Casual Pip Ref Pic: Pip-Jacket.jpg

Did anyone see this fantastic Baby Doll? Im looking for as many pictures of her as I can get.. it's just so impressive; the makeup is JUST like the movie... and the sword was great!

229698_111917152240450_100002664960700_79768_3146602_n.jpg

I was Panty Angel form from Panty and Stocking. I wasn't wearing a wig, so my hair was naturally a darker blonde. Anyone see and have pictures of me?

I was the Snake (Metal Gear Solid) decked out in all-black, carrying the tan rifle. More often than not, I had a cig in my mouth (something all the other Snakes I saw were lacking). I was only in costume on Saturday. Sometime right before/around sunset, I was on the outdoor balcony on the north end of the BCC smoking a cigar, and I ESPECIALLY would love to get photos from that part.

I was Gaterbelt(female ver) sat and sun. I was also at the panty and stocking photoshoot on sat.

I was Cutman.

From Megaman.

I was wearing underwear over my underwear.

Meanwhile, did anyone get any pics of me and my friend? We cosplayed as Legends of the Hidden Temple on Friday and Saturday. I was the Green Monkey and he was the Purple Parrot. Looking for good pics of us!