Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UniQueLyEviL

Regarding Sailor Scout Jeweled Compact Mirrors in Artist Alley

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys. At the artist alley there was a booth where they were selling Sailor Scout jewled compacts and necklaces.

I really wanted a Sailor Jupiter one but I believe that was the only one sold out. ;-:

The artist's said that they had a site and they even had a card WHICH I picked up but I have NO IDEA WHERE IT IS! I stuck it in my otakon bag and POOF!!

Into the black hole void with the world's history of dryer socks I suppose. :(

Did anyone else happen to pick up their card and KEEP IT? I really want that compact! >_< It was so cute!!

Thanks for the help everyone!!

Hey guys. At the artist alley there was a booth where they were selling Sailor Scout jewled compacts and necklaces.

I really wanted a Sailor Jupiter one but I believe that was the only one sold out. ;-:

The artist's said that they had a site and they even had a card WHICH I picked up but I have NO IDEA WHERE IT IS! I stuck it in my otakon bag and POOF!!

Into the black hole void with the world's history of dryer socks I suppose. -_-

Did anyone else happen to pick up their card and KEEP IT? I really want that compact! >_< It was so cute!!

Into the black hole void with the world's history of dryer socks I suppose. -_-

I know the artist personally :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LuckySquidSt...244712672216482

http://luckysquidstudios.deviantart.com/