Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clutch

Did the domain registriation lapse?

Question

I tried to get on earlier today to see if the Hyatt is available yet, but was being re-directed to Network Solutions to register the otakon.com domain. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any non-otakon.com addresses to notify anyone. Both Otakorp sites re-directed to the same page to buy the domain. I wasn't sure if I should grab it before any spammers snatched it up.

2 answers to this question

I tried to get on earlier today to see if the Hyatt is available yet, but was being re-directed to Network Solutions to register the otakon.com domain. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any non-otakon.com addresses to notify anyone. Both Otakorp sites re-directed to the same page to buy the domain. I wasn't sure if I should grab it before any spammers snatched it up.

As you can see... all taken care of.

As you can see... all taken care of.