Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattTheMinion

November BBS Software Update

7 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

The BBS will be offline for a few days this week (Nov. 21-27) as we perform software updates.

Because of the holiday this week, we are being a bit conservative on the estimated downtime although it should not be offline for more than a couple of days.

Otherwise have fun, and for those of you that get one, enjoy your long weekend!

Catch you on the flip side!

Are we allowed to post in this thread? No one has yet, but it's not locked ^^;

I like the look at the forums, they are very nice ^_^

Wow, it looks like Otakon has upgraded to the latest version of IP.Board, I think it looks good, I hope it doesn't have a steep learning curve of learning how to use the posting and reply features.

I like the new look, but I'm having a hard time finding a way to mark all forums read so that next time I come, I'll know what's had new posts since then. :| Anyone know?

I like the new look, but I'm having a hard time finding a way to mark all forums read so that next time I come, I'll know what's had new posts since then. :| Anyone know?

To do this, go to the very bottom and click on "Mark Community Read" and then click "Mark all as read" and that will mark all forums as read.

Here's a screenshot of what I am talking about: CaptureOtaBBS.jpg

Also you can goto "View new content" in the upper right and there is a whole suite of filtering you can use.

Oh, great! Thanks for the info~ It was making things hard to navigate ^^;