Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IAmsRyoSan

Anyone cosplaying Hetalia or Pokemon? >w<

31 posts in this topic

This year I'm going as Italy and Eevee :3

And I'm making an Umbreon cosplay for my friend(she's so difficult when I asked for her measurements though... She thinks she's still growning even though I'm still taller than her X'D)

Anyway, I'd love to meet up with anyone who's cosplaying something from these animes too ^^

I'm so excited for otakon though >w<

And really excited to start making my Eevee tail and ears ^o^

I am doing 2 pokemon cosplay :3 check out cosplay.com there are already several photo shoots in the works

I have a few I kick around as I sell pokemon cosplay ears and tails at other conventions. So its possible I might wear one or two depending on the other cosplay I bring. I currently have an rattata, meowth, flareon, Giovanni (game version) and also girl version, battle lass from Diamond/pearl/platinum, Luxray, and shinx. I am also planning on making a raichu at some point in the near future if I ever have time again.

My gf will be a raver pikachu laugh.png

I'm going to be Ash this year. My first cosplay ever,and I'm super excited!

I'll be going as America! I'll be with my friend (Belarus) and possibly my brother (china) and his boyfriend (Russia?)

I'll be cosplaying America and Germany, and I have a friend who most likely will be cosplaying Prussia and for sure bringing along her Russia cosplay. ^_^

I really want to convince my friends to go as Pokemon trainers -- It'd be awesome to get a huge meetup going for a photo shoot of people dressed both as trainers and pokemon! :D

so far, my thoughts are the original Fisherman/Sailor, because my friend may be going as Misty :D

I'll be cosplaying America and Germany, and I have a friend who most likely will be cosplaying Prussia and for sure bringing along her Russia cosplay. ^_^

Germany you say? owo

Would you be annoyed/angry if I creeped on you as Italy?

Germany you say? owo

Ahahah, well, I guess that depends what you mean by that... XD I'll be at most of the photoshoots and stuff.

I'll be cosplaying America and Germany, and I have a friend who most likely will be cosplaying Prussia and for sure bringing along her Russia cosplay. happy.png

Germany you say? owo

I mean like... Just go all IC Italy on you XD

I'm going as Canada for sure! but i'm not sure if i'm going as Austria again or not for one day

If she's up to it, my 9-month old and I are going to be Kanghaskahn. tongue.png

If she's up to it, my 9-month old and I are going to be Kanghaskahn. tongue.png

I'm going as Canada for sure! but i'm not sure if i'm going as Austria again or not for one day

My entire Otakon group is doing the feminine versions of several countries. :) We will have a Fem!Germany(me), Fem!Prussia, Fem!Austria, Fem!Canada, Fem!France, Fem!China, and possibly a Fem!Japan. This wasn't even planned, it was just a coincidence that we all were planning to do cosplays from Hetalia that happened to be all Fems. XD

I shall be going as Japan (in his military outfit) be warned I'm a girl going as the guy (not that i hate anyone who does do the fem versions because my friend is going as a fem!Spain) but yes I have already placed the order for him and should be getting it by the end of April :)

My entire Otakon group is doing the feminine versions of several countries. smile.png We will have a Fem!Germany(me), Fem!Prussia, Fem!Austria, Fem!Canada, Fem!France, Fem!China, and possibly a Fem!Japan. This wasn't even planned, it was just a coincidence that we all were planning to do cosplays from Hetalia that happened to be all Fems. XD

@Katz: Yes we will be. :) I'm not sure what day, though.

@Katz: Yes we will be. :) I'm not sure what day, though.

Just got my Japan cosplay and wig today, the pants are a little on the tight side but I'm not complaining because it looks nice and everything is looking good, I'm quite happy :)

Im going as Italy and Finland, my group of friends are going as a Norway, Iceland, Denmark and Sweden. And I have the cutest hanatamago backpack ^_^ With brown ears, but not everything can beh perfect XD

I'm planning to cosplay as a Hypno gijinka during Otakon 2012.

Will be there as Seychelles and Hungary, Thursday/Saturday and Sunday respectively.

I'm cosplaying Homika on Saturday, and my friend is going as an undecided pokemon. Probably humanoid!Scolipede, Zubat, or Koffing so she can match with me~

Just got my Japan cosplay and wig today, the pants are a little on the tight side but I'm not complaining because it looks nice and everything is looking good, I'm quite happy smile.png

Just got my Japan cosplay and wig today, the pants are a little on the tight side but I'm not complaining because it looks nice and everything is looking good, I'm quite happy smile.png

If the pants are uncomfortable, you can always replace them with a basic pair of white pants. They're an easy find at the thrift store. Glad to hear you got your costume on time though!