Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaitoKanda

All cat cosplayers join the kitty love doesn't matter what anime if you have ears and a tail join us nyaa~

54 posts in this topic

I'll be Cheshire cat from Pandora Hearts

Haha collect the kitties fotr a kitty conga line nyaaa~!! =>w<=

awwww i want to join :-D i have no tail though

Haha you don't have to have a tail, just being a cat with your neko-ears is enough ^__^ d espcially since your going to be Schrodinger! 83

true true but sometimes he has a tail and sometimes he doesnt it non-sense! so i might do a tail smile.png

I have two i have a white one and a black and brown one which one do youu want to use? Nyaa~And ill bring it i got ppls backs nyaa~ hehe

oh i want take yours youll need it! but thanks for the offer :D

No I won't my Cheshire costume comes with his tail

its all good i got it under control but thank you it is very kind of you to offer :-D

No problem anytime and if you see me say hi okay

i will promise ^^

but i dont knew what you look like XD

Just look for the characters in my sig

We are gonna be prouncing around as Chesire and Catboy with a bunch of other kitty girls friday afternoon. Well mostl likely plant ourselves with our boxes either on the third floor or second floor while we do our little dances and play with our kitties toys :3 This will be my catboy only in a Gakuen outfit with bunches of rainbow accesories lol :

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/417840/

Haha can't wait, Otakon y you so far way still =_=

thats true it will be hard to miss i guess lol

It is not hard to miss a kitty with biiiiiiiiiiiiig paws haha my box is going to be amazing haha

wow we haven't had this met up in a long time X3

I'll be wearing my Nekoself at least at night durring rave times.

I have a pink and pink and black Cheshire cat with cyberlox for friday night. I have not decided when i am wearing the others. I'm thinking sunday

anything but a conga line T_T

Were doing it friday morning or afternoon and my Cheshire cat is from pandora hearts

Nya! My rave outfit is ALWAYS Neko themed!

Wooo neko's raving! I have to buy more glow sticks and neon acceories for my catboy since he is going to be my rave outfit this year. It'll actually be my first time going to the rave since usually my friends aren't up to going lol Quite exciting for me =w=d

i want to rave! T.T <---is to young dry.png

but... there isn't an age limit for the rave at least not the last time I looked....

I haven't gone to Ota rave in a few years either I dislike going alone >_< but always have a rave neko outfit XD;;;

I've been told that there is an age limit, they check to see if you have to have the 18+ armband to get in.

I am 24 and I attended the rave last year but I didn't have an armband...... To my memory, there was not a age limit at the Otakon rave last year.

yeah they did last year from what i knew

i dont knew if my party will go with me this year XD

i have to stay with them T.T

Oh, oops, >_< I must have had it mixed up with a different rave... or a different convention.

sooooo any kind of neko is good? >^-^< well if yall see me I'll try Neko Zoro. I'm pretty sure I've never seen actual art of him as a neko but plenty fan art. So ... nya~! And I may just be a normal Zoro when/if you see me cause I probably will be switching repeatdly from neko to normal.

Just look for a cheshire cat with biiiiiiig paws nyaa~

cheshire cat and big paws got it lol

The paws aren't that big but bigger than my hands

Good news for the nekos under 18: I got an email from staff and they said: "... the dance is an all ages event and all are welcome. That has been and will continue to be the case."

And in other good news I am making cat themed friendship bracelets to hand out as gifts to other Cat Girls and Cat Boys at the con! If I see yall, I will be sure to share!

Thats awesome news for our younger neko's :3 Woo hoo friendship bracelets >_< d

Good news for the nekos under 18: I got an email from staff and they said: "... the dance is an all ages event and all are welcome. That has been and will continue to be the case."

And in other good news I am making cat themed friendship bracelets to hand out as gifts to other Cat Girls and Cat Boys at the con! If I see yall, I will be sure to share!

I will TOTALLY look for you two! :3

yes! i cant wait i want to go so bad no i just have to figure out what to wear there im gonna be so poor by the end of this XD

Yay can't wait for the braclet hehe

Alright well here's an update the person helping me make the cat ears told me she can teach me how to do some cool things soooo now I'll have tiger neko ears and tail with green fur :3 life is good

Alright well here's an update the person helping me make the cat ears told me she can teach me how to do some cool things soooo now I'll have tiger neko ears and tail with green fur :3 life is good

ill be jingling the whole time haha damn bells lol

And that is why I pry the pellet out of my bells it looks cute but the sound can be too much at times.

at least everyone will know where i am......

My finace has teased me about needing to wear a bell so he wont loose me in a crowd. i have a tendency of getting distracted and wandering away. I am not sure it will work at Otakon though, too noisy in most places. Ha Ha Ha!

So update, I have made 7 neko themed bracelets so far! Really hope I can find some of you to give them to! =^_^=

that would be amazing to find you

On sunday Im going as mountain lion neko, as in my t-shirt will have a mountain lion on it (+ears and tail)

i'll be going as ciel from black butler and i'm thinking about wearing neko ears with the cosplay would that be ok? :3

i'll be going as ciel from black butler and i'm thinking about wearing neko ears with the cosplay would that be ok? :3

By the way everyone, if you would like one of my neko themed friendship bracelets (I am giving them out as friendship gifts to fellow catgirls and catboys) I will be wearing a Mameshiba (bright green bean shaped dog character) backpack no matter what cosplay I'm wearing.

(except at the rave - no bags allowed at the rave). At the dance/rave I will be the kandi kid with dark red and white hair falls and Hello Kitty ears.

So if you see me stop by and say HI or NYA! =^_^=

I will be dressed as Nyanko-Sensei at some point.

Okay, I feel this is best posted in the topic. I just stumbled across these kitty ears that move according to your brain waves! They're pretty cool minus the weird black box that goes with it on the side of your head.

By the way everyone, if you would like one of my neko themed friendship bracelets (I am giving them out as friendship gifts to fellow catgirls and catboys) I will be wearing a Mameshiba (bright green bean shaped dog character) backpack no matter what cosplay I'm wearing.

(except at the rave - no bags allowed at the rave). At the dance/rave I will be the kandi kid with dark red and white hair falls and Hello Kitty ears.

So if you see me stop by and say HI or NYA! =happy.png=