Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

josephbarnett36

People to hang with!

5 posts in this topic

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong area, I had no idea what topic to put this under :/ Anyways, I really don't have a group for otakon yet, so I was trying to find people who want to form a new group :D Preferably people who are like 14-19 years old, as I am 17 and teens tend to go better with teens (but I won't object if older or younger people really want to go). It can be a mix of cosplays, or if somebody has a cosplay a bunch of us like, maybe we can all do that :) so just comment or message if you're interested!

I'm willing to hang this year, as long as you don't mind hanging out with a group of college age kids. I'll be hitting 20 by the time of the con, but my theme so far will be Team Fortress 2 and BlazBlue. Dunno what my friends will be doing though.

Sweet I'll keep that in mind :3 I dunno what I'm doin yet, my girlfriend is trying to go. But I'll look into it! And I shouldn't mind. I am 17 though.

Alright, that works for me. If you want to exchange cell numbers by PM, you're welcome to text me around con-time

ill hang