Photo

How To Survive a Zombie Apocalypse Panel Feedback

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Pincer

Pincer

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

Well another year has gone by and so has another session of this panel! :D For everyone who attended we thank you very much, for those of you who weren't able to attend or missed it, hopefully if we're approved again for next year you can make it!

Before the feedback begins, just have a thing to say about this year's panel. If it appears we were rushed, we apologize for that. We only had an hour this year compared to an hour and a half last year late night on saturday and the last panel of the evening for that room. We had a lot of stuff to squeeze in that time frame this year. With any luck maybe, just maybe we can ask for an hour and a half block. No guarantees, that's totally up to the panel/forum folks for next year. So we'll see.

Oh, the raffle for the spanking was a last second thing added and was a joke on our "Leon" on stage. Yes, he is plotting his revenge against me (Chris Redfield on stage), yes I'm expecting worse, and yes, I'm going to go through with it. It's only fair! **l**

So what say you all who attended?
"Never rub another man's rhubarb."

"Not responsible for anything said after three drinks."

#2 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:02 PM

Hai, me and two friends are coming next year as Leon, Krauser and Ada, and we'd love to help out with your panel! Feedback would be awesome. :3

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011

#3 ike

ike

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:41 AM

my brother was your shaun that night, he said he had a blast, so good job i suppose!
this is my signature. there are many like it, but this one is mine!

#4 TrinityBennett

TrinityBennett

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:38 PM

my brother was your shaun that night, he said he had a blast, so good job i suppose!

Heh, he was a good sport. Tell him thanks for coming!
Otakon 2006 and 2007 How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse Panelist
Otakon 2008 Journey Into Silent Hill Panelist
Otakon 2009 How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse Panelist

Cosplay for 2009:
- Katsuragi Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion
- I-No of Guilty Gear XX

#5 Dallas

Dallas

the Wisewolf

• Otakon Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:43 PM

I was Frank West in the front; my fiancée and her brother were the raincoat cultists next to me and our friend Patrick was our pet zombie.

We all thoroughly enjoyed the panel; I was sad that I missed it last year due to being busy.

Dallas Odom
Otakon XXI (2014): Member at Large (BoD); Staff Housing Liaison, Masquerade Co-Dept. Head
Otakon XX (2013): Member at Large (BoD); Staff Housing Liaison, Masquerade
Otakon XIX (2012): Staff Housing Liaison; Masquerade
Otakon XVIII (2011): Co-Staff Housing Liaison; Masquerade | Otakon XVII (2010): Staff Housing Assistant; Masquerade
Otakon XVI (2009): Masquerade | Otakon XV (2008): Asst. to Chief of Staff | Otakon XIV (2007): Tabletop Gaming/Staff Pool | Otakon XIII (2006): Panels

#6 Eddie 2

Eddie 2

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:00 PM

Sorry I'm posting this late (didn't notice the thread) but to be honest, this was the best panel I attended this year at Otakon 2007. (I attended about six to seven panels). Your panel was funny, informative, and above all else very entertaining. It was so cool too that my older brother won that Hunk action figure. Next year I’m being honest you need more time, I was so sad when time ran out on you guys because I know you had more material to show. Please return next year!!

#7 Pincer

Pincer

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:09 PM

We definitely were short on time this year. Hopefully we can push for an hour and a half like we did in 2006. What ate up a chunk of the time this year was the video examples. **chuckle**

And we have a few ideas being tossed about to implement for next year to keep things interesting and guaranteed for some good laughs. :)
"Never rub another man's rhubarb."

"Not responsible for anything said after three drinks."

#8 Spetsnaz

Spetsnaz

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:11 AM

I told you in person but I'll put it in text too I suppose: :D :wink:

It was a great panel, I really enjoyed it!

#9 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:20 PM

Just wondering, did this panel have anything to do with the book, was the book used, etc.

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011

#10 ennui

ennui

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:18 PM

Kinda late posting here, but I just want to say that this was damn near the most fun I've had in a panel to date.

Thank you for putting something this awesome together.

*bow*
wut