Photo

What games are you currently playing? :)

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#151 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  • Interests:RPGs (especially Suikoden or Harvest Moon series), drawing

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

I ended up finally picking up Animal Crossing: City Folk (I found a rare copy in the store a week or so ago where it didn't have the little "Nintendo Selects" thing over it and then finally caved in getting it even though....I stopped playing the 1st Animal Crossing rather quickly...)

Other than that I kind of narrowed my focus to that and Devil Survivor Overclocked.
Hopefully...with Winter Break starting tomorrow I get more time to play other stuff that I've been meaning to pick up/finish.

#152 Revengel

Revengel

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Gave Dr. Mrs. The Revengel Skyrim for Christmas.

Heard her mutter something about 'soul gems', 'lockpicking' and 'dragons'.

Haven't seen her since Christmas night...but looks like that second PS3 is *again* paying dividends. Posted Image
Been to every Otakon since 1997 and counting...

#153 Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:BlazBlue, Cosplay, Anime

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

BlazBlue.... when am I not playing BlazBlue since Calamity Trigger hit the shelves? And they are up to CSII Extend now which will be here Feb 14th 2012.... Hmm....
"Lets... have some more fun, Ragna!" <3

#154 magdelun

magdelun

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, swimming, cooking, playing video games, watching anime, and making stuff.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

Lets see... Skyrim.. um... Skyrim and um... Did I mention Skyrim?

Yes, our TV is mostly devoted to Skyrim these days, as well. Eventually I'll get back to finishing Persona and Portal (yeah, I was late on both of these), but if I'm not done them by the time Mass Effect 3 comes out, they'll be on the back burner again Posted Image

Edited by magdelun, 10 January 2012 - 10:45 AM.

Maggie deLauney

Otakorp BOD Recording Secretary, Publications Operations Department Head, design team (current)
Publications Operations Department Head, design team (2011)
Publications design team, Staff Badging and Accountability (2010)

#155 SuperiorSamaaX3

SuperiorSamaaX3

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Cosplaying, gaming, raving, repeat ;3
    Major Anime I Like: Naruto, Bleach, Black Lagoon, Death Note, Nora: Last Chronicle of Devildom, Soul Eater, Omamori Himari, Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt, Needless, X-Men Anime, Ghost In The Shell, Dragon Balls ;3
    Major Game List: Blazblue, Final Fantasy, Guilty Gear, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, Virtua Fighter, Legends Of Zelda.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Ultimate MvC3 and waiting and cringing for SC5!!!...oh yeah and Skyrim >->"

"YOU SIR! (MADAM)! CAKE OR DEATH?! X3"

*Mod Edit: Image removed for being to big: http://board.otakon....tion=boardrules

Cosplays 4 Otakon 20!!!!

Friday: ((maybe saturday too)) Genderbent Tia Halibel
Saturday: ((Maybe Friday if i do Tia Saturday)) Kazeshini
Sunday: Genderbent Yoko or Kneesocks

#156 DestroyingStars

DestroyingStars

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, videogames, and cosplaying, duh!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Well, I actually bought a copy of "Kingdom Hearts 356/2 Days" just last week, so I've been playing that. I also bought "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D", and "Super Mario 3D Land"~~

I've also been doing a Snivy Power-Run in "Pokemon White Version", and I'm replaying "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess".

rinkagarnine @ tumblr

• i'm always online there, so if you need to reach me for some reason, send me an ask on there to get a quicker response

CONVENTIONS

• Otakon 2013 (money's tight this year, gotta cut back orz)

COSPLAY

• Kagamine Rin (I need a Len, if you know a Len like set me up with them or s/t.)
  • Ultimate Madoka (or Godoka, Kamidoka, etc. etc.)
  • Aisaka Taiga (this uniform)

I'm totally up to meeting with you / taking pictures or anything of the sort!! If we don't coordinate or anything, but you still want to keep an eye out for me or something, look below!!

FRIDAY: Look for an Ultimate Madoka cosplayer, about 4'11" (really short). I'll be wearing a Pikachu-plush backpack, and I'll be with a Kitana (Mortal Kombat) cosplayer! I'll also have a bow and arrow with me, if that helps~

SATURDAY: Look for a Kagamine Rin cosplayer with light-up headphones and the same backpack~ I'll be with my friend again, this time as Hatsune Miku!

#157 The Eva Monkey

The Eva Monkey

Veteran Poster

• Otakon Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Interests:Evangelion, Film and Video, Anime, Video Games, Web Design, Machinima...

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

I'm currently playing through The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on SNES for the first time. Yeah, I know, travesty, I didn't have a Super Nintendo growing up. I'm also playing Metroid Fusion on my GBA.

Aaron Clark

Otakon Vegas Panels Department Head | Otakon Panels Staff

Otakon 2010 Panels Department Head; 2009-2008 Panels Lieutenant; 2013-2011, 2007-2006 Panels Staff; Panelist since 2003; Attendee since 2000
Former Panelist:
Anime Boston, Katsucon, Tigercon, Anime USA, New York Comic Con, Tekkoshocon, Ohayocon, Anime Central, Nekocon, Anime Mid-Atlantic
Webmaster, Eva Monkey, an Evangelion Fan Website; Co-Founder, Co-Administrator Eva Geeks, an Evangelion Fan Community
Former Officer: UMBC Anime Society
| MAGFest Panels Staff | Former Tekkoshocon Panels Staff

#158 Dyo Kusanagi

Dyo Kusanagi

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:My fiancee, Gundam, games, and of course, ANIME!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Gundam Extreme Versus on the PS3! Training to get better!!!
- Till all are ONE!!!
Currently playing: Gundam Extreme Versus, KOF XIII, and Gears of War 3

#159 Takayuki1490

Takayuki1490

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Japanese Culture, music, video games, writing, family, friends, etc.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

Just got Soul Calibur 5 and I must say I am enjoying it a lot so far! What I really want though is a new Guilty Gear. :) Oh and I would be playing Skyrim but my character is so overpowered even on Master difficulty with all the smithing and enchanting perks. I got bored.

Keizoku wa chikara nari.

#160 XxbeyondXdemonxX

XxbeyondXdemonxX

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:cosplay

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

im playing bioshock, kingdom hearts and pokemon yellow

#161 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

I picked up Hakuoki (for the PSP) a few days ago.

OMG....The number of route twists this thing has is INSANE. The anime made the plot seem straight-forward enough but this...THIS....

not to mention I can't get the "fast-forward dialogue" button to work it seems....plus the chapters are rather long....
@_@ I am dreading a 2nd playthrough that I know I will probably have to do cuz I didn't utilize multiple-save files earlier....

Edited by Nadistu, 17 February 2012 - 12:40 PM.

#162 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Just picked up Blazblue CS:EX, looking to get back in the game with that. Just finished Splatterhouse which was a real treat and had a ridiculously hard endgame that was really gratifying to beat.

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011

#163 IceCreamGuitar

IceCreamGuitar

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

Skyrim is devouring my life. ;-; I've barely even touched White Knight Chronicles II that I got for Christmas...oh, and Space Channel 5 Part 2. Curse PSN for putting it in their store and making me buy it and play it forever and ever.

#164 razisgosu

razisgosu

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:53 PM

Persona 3 and Devil Survivor Overclocked! Can't wait for Devil Survivor 2 and Mass Effect 3!

#165 AnimeAnomaly

AnimeAnomaly

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:League of Legends, Anime(didnt want it to be first), Reading, Music, Long walks on the beach.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

I play League of Legends a lot.... and occasionally FF13-2 and Trinity Universe. If anyone has LoL and wants to play my name is Roflwofl.

#166 squirrel3d

squirrel3d

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:51 AM

Super Mario 3D Land and Skyward Sword.

#167 Otaku4ever

Otaku4ever

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Anime obviously :-)....manga, video games, music, drawing, history/mythology/culture and others which I won't bore you all with. Feel free to ask me any questions though :-p

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Let's see....lately I've been playing Final Fantasy 13, Skyrim, Borderlands and some Rock Band here and there. I plan on re-playing through the Half-Life and Xenosaga series here soon though. (Ahhh Half-life....what great memories Posted Image ).

#168 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

Just finished Tales of Xillia. Waiting for my english version of Tales of Graces f and Twin Brave, so I'll be poking the rather boring bonus dungeon.
Cosplay 2011: Kagetoki (Haruka3), Michiru (zombie loan), Milard/Mirald (Tales of Phantasia)
Cosplay 2012: Sarasa (Basara), Veigue - Carta style (Tales of Magic Carta/Rebirth), Michiru (Zombie Loan)

#169 KSweeley

KSweeley

Otakon Staff since 2010, Otakon Attendee since 2001.

• Otakon Staff
  • 2,343 posts
  • Interests:Watching Anime, Using the Internet, Listening to Music, Playing Video Games, Watching TV, making new friends, chatting with new people on Skype and/or Facebook.

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Can't wait until this upcoming Tuesday, March 6th, Got the N7 collectors edition of Mass Effect 3 on pre-order from Amazon with free release-date shipping so I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 very soon.

Kun Sun Sweeley (KSweeley) | Otakorp, Inc. Voting Member 2010-14 | Otakon 2014 Staff - Exhibitions Divison - Art Show Department | Otakon 2013 Staff - Member Relations (formerly Member Services) Division - General Staff Department, Otakon 2011-2012 Staff - Programming Division - Otachan Department, Otakon 2010 Staff - Staff Relations Division - Staff Pool Department | (former Gofer 2004, TCG 2005-06, 2008, Tier 2: 2009 #403) | Otakon 2001-2013 Attendee | Chat with me on AIM: WeezingPok | Add Me On Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ksweeley/ | Add Me As a Friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ksweeley

#170 onsenmark

onsenmark

Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • Interests:tokusatsu, games

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

Recently got a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, so I've been playing lots of Tales of Symphonia(the Wii sequel, not the GC version(wish I had it, though)), and I just got the first... half?... of FF IV: The After Years Friday, and plan on getting the other half when I get another points card.

Give me cheese to go with my whine.

Thinking about Otakon 2014:

Franken Stein - Soul Eater(Saturday afternoon/evening only)

#171 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

I finally got my copy of Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki (PSP) this past Sunday Posted Image
So I've been focused on that when I can.

Although occassionaly I've tried to squeeze in some Devil Survivor 2 (DS) as well.....

Edited by Nadistu, 07 March 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#172 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:33 AM

Finally finished Tales of Xillia and have been plowing through story mode with each character in Tales of the Heroes Twin Brave on my PSP. Tales of Graces f sooooooooon (again.... XD)
Cosplay 2011: Kagetoki (Haruka3), Michiru (zombie loan), Milard/Mirald (Tales of Phantasia)
Cosplay 2012: Sarasa (Basara), Veigue - Carta style (Tales of Magic Carta/Rebirth), Michiru (Zombie Loan)

#173 KSweeley

KSweeley

• Otakon Staff
  • 2,343 posts
  • Interests:Watching Anime, Using the Internet, Listening to Music, Playing Video Games, Watching TV, making new friends, chatting with new people on Skype and/or Facebook.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

Got my copy of Mass Effect 3 N7 Collectors Edition this past Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 and been playing Mass Effect 3.

Kun Sun Sweeley (KSweeley) | Otakorp, Inc. Voting Member 2010-14 | Otakon 2014 Staff - Exhibitions Divison - Art Show Department | Otakon 2013 Staff - Member Relations (formerly Member Services) Division - General Staff Department, Otakon 2011-2012 Staff - Programming Division - Otachan Department, Otakon 2010 Staff - Staff Relations Division - Staff Pool Department | (former Gofer 2004, TCG 2005-06, 2008, Tier 2: 2009 #403) | Otakon 2001-2013 Attendee | Chat with me on AIM: WeezingPok | Add Me On Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ksweeley/ | Add Me As a Friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ksweeley

#174 Katzestrophic

Katzestrophic

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Hetalia, Skyrim, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Writing, Arts and Crafts, Kitties

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

Skyrim. Lots of Skyrim. That game is scarily addicting. I caught my aunt playing it at 2:30 in the morning the other day. >_>; I'm having fun with the Dark Brotherhood quests (no spoilers, please!)
~2012 Con Season~
☆ Otakon 3rd Year
☆ Youmacon 3rd Year

Cosplay Plans:
Hetalia - America, Germany
Okami - Amaterasu (Human)

#175 Hitsutai

Hitsutai

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Bayonetta!
Otakon Cosplay List

Fem! Tool Shed (South Park), Chie Satonaka or Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4), Todo Heisuke -Rasetsu form, Western outfit- (Hakuouki), John Egbert (Homestuck) /possibly/

#176 Hachidai_Ryuu-ou

Hachidai_Ryuu-ou

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Skyrim,cosply,anime,dubstepp ya know all the cool stuff

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:21 AM

im playing skyrim and BF3 (Battle Field 3 ) for Ps3 screnn name HachidaiRyuu-ou add me
Otakon 2011: cyberpunk
Otakon 2012: Darth bane

#177 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

Tales of Graces f. a lot. again. XDD

and a little of Tales of the Heroes Twin Brave in bed before going to sleep :P

#178 RedMed

RedMed

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Cosplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, TV/Movies, Crafts, Cooking, Too Many To List

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

I've been replaying Final Fantasy 9, which was my favorite FF. I've always gotten to the end and while trying to complete all the side-quests, I stop playing and forget where I am afterwards, so I have to restart my file. So now, I'm trying to get to the end and finish the game completely.
Otakon 2012 Line-Up
Zoe from Firefly/Serenity (with Wash, Kaylee, Inara and Mal)
Ilo from Ilomilo (with Milo)(No time to complete)
Previous Cosplays (2010, 2011) - Chell - Portal (with Aperture Scientist)

#179 sicjp0

sicjp0

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Collect ALL the things!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

Juggling Star Ocean: The Last Hope [International] and FFVII right now. Probably going to break from FF for Raccoon City tomorrow!

#180 onsenmark

onsenmark

Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:54 AM

Picked up Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World again yesterday, and I still need to get the other half-ish of FF IV: The After Years when I can. But I definitely want to get Xenoblade when that comes out next month...

#181 nonoririko

nonoririko

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:I really like airsoft, hunting, anime, manga and MM0's. I like romancey, economical and action anime/manga.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Embodiment of the scarlet devil (&gt;_&lt;) so difficult

All Points Bulletin:Reloaded -- kogame (enforcer) on the server NA WEST (colby i think)

Deus Ex:The Human Revolution

TF2

Minecraft

just beat gogonippon (manly tears were shed)

Edited by nonoririko, 30 March 2012 - 01:21 PM.

#182 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

I picked up Tales of Heroes: Twin Brave recently too and have been alternating between that and Kid Icarus: Uprising Posted Image

#183 nonoririko

nonoririko

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:I really like airsoft, hunting, anime, manga and MM0's. I like romancey, economical and action anime/manga.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

Otakon should make a minecraft server and remake the baltimore convention center

#184 itachiromeep

itachiromeep

Otaku In Training

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:AMVs/Video games/Anime/Manga/Cosplay/Techpara/Para Para/Alternative Fashion/D&D

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

Just borrowed Persona 4 from my bf. Other than that I've got Sly Cooper and The Theivius Racoonus and Jak II to keep me busy.

B. Lomotey
Gofer # 1501
---------------

Possible Otakon 2014 Costumes/Outfits
Schoolgirl!Angelic Buster - Maplestory

#185 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

Now I've recently picked up UtaPri: Music (just yesterday actually)

...ARG...This game is so much more harder than UtaPri: Repeat...but still just as addictive (well...at least for me...)

Edited by Nadistu, 04 April 2012 - 11:32 AM.

#186 nonoririko

nonoririko

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Just borrowed Persona 4 from my bf. Other than that I've got Sly Cooper and The Theivius Racoonus and Jak II to keep me busy.

Jak II is so ridiculously hard and it took me forever to beat but it was worth it

#187 Haru

Haru

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, exercising, zombies, asian dramas, cooking, old horror movies.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

For the 3DS I just started playing Kids Icarus Uprising and Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoirs. Also been playing Fatal Frame 2 & 3 on the ps2.
-OTAKON 2012-
Pokemon Breeder (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl)
Sailor Uranus (Sailor Moon)
Classic Lolita

deviantART
Colors! Gallery

#188 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Breaking it down by console:

PS3 -- Tales of Graces f
Wii -- Xenoblade Chronicles
3DS -- Kid Icarus: Uprising
PSP -- Uta Pri: Music or Tales of Heroes: Twin Brave

Though admittingly...I've only really been focusing on ToG-f mainly....

#189 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Because it's awesomely fun :) I'm still going with it too.

#190 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

Because it's awesomely fun Posted Image I'm still going with it too.

More like because a certain small "spoiler" is revealed on the game cover and I want to know the reason for said spoiler to the point that it's driving me insane. =x

Edited by Nadistu, 19 April 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#191 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Because it's awesomely fun Posted Image I'm still going with it too.

More like because a certain small "spoiler" is revealed on the game cover and I want to know the reason for said spoiler to the point that it's driving me insane. =x

LOL Oh, that XD well, to the future arc! I'm just aimlessly grinding for EXP and money before i finish the main story. I hate how they fixed the glitch for infinite cash :( That was so useful and time saving in the Japanese version....

#192 NOTanOTAKU

NOTanOTAKU

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Playing Ghost Trick on the DS now. One of the best DS games out there~

#193 Makaimi

Makaimi

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts, gaming, action, comedy, horror movies, anime, manga, writing, drawing, and video editing.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Left 4 Dead 2, Tekken 6, Alice: Madness Returns, with a bit of Pump It Up Fiesta on the side.

#194 onsenmark

onsenmark

Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

XENOBLADE. <3

#195 nonoririko

nonoririko

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

Has anyone played any good VNs recently?

#196 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Has anyone played any good VNs recently?

If you mean localized-into-English ones... the last one I played & liked was Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (PSP)
....otherwise I've personally been hooked on Uta no Prince Sama all over again (that's never been localized however....)

Staying on topic: Still playing Tales of Grace F.... I've moved onto future arc. Dang I totally predicted the reason for that 'spoiler' before I even played up to where it would be revealed....

#197 KSweeley

KSweeley

• Otakon Staff
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Just got Batman: Arkham City from my local GameStop for $14.99 as a digital download, been playing Batman: Arkham City now.

#198 Jin Kisaragi

Jin Kisaragi

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:BlazBlue, Cosplay, Anime

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

Who would have known. I'm still playing BlazBlue....
"Lets... have some more fun, Ragna!" <3

#199 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

I'm now thoroughly hooked on Xenoblade Chronicles.
I find the sidequests really addicitive to do for some odd reason....

#200 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Playing the crap out of Diablo II in preparation for Diablo III. WHO'S READY?!

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users