Photo

2012 Cosplays

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
171 replies to this topic

#51 onsenmark

onsenmark

Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

At this point, I'm uncertain if I'm going to cosplay for this coming Otakon yet. It's just too hot for my usual cosplay(Narutaki from Decade), IMO, and I'm waiting to see how this planned cosplay I have for Katsucon goes down...

Give me cheese to go with my whine.

Thinking about Otakon 2014:

Franken Stein - Soul Eater(Saturday afternoon/evening only)

#52 Sk2k52

Sk2k52

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

While I don't know what I'll be doing for Otakon 2012, I am currently very excited over my next cosplay project, making a plague doctor mask.

Posted Image

So excited I decided to make a little write up on my experience making it, it's going to be my first mask! Right now trying to decide whether to make it brown or white, and whether to try or not doing it with cloth ontop or just sticking to painting it.
http://skinrl.blogsp...octor-mask.html

#53 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

So far I'm doing Kurumi Nui from Onegai My Melody, but as far as other days, i'm still not sure. Part of me REALLY wants to do the cheshire cat from Are you Alice? but i'd probably be mistaken as just your average cat person :(
Cosplay 2011: Kagetoki (Haruka3), Michiru (zombie loan), Milard/Mirald (Tales of Phantasia)
Cosplay 2012: Sarasa (Basara), Veigue - Carta style (Tales of Magic Carta/Rebirth), Michiru (Zombie Loan)

#54 Katzestrophic

Katzestrophic

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:01 AM

At this point, I'm uncertain if I'm going to cosplay for this coming Otakon yet. It's just too hot for my usual cosplay(Narutaki from Decade), IMO, and I'm waiting to see how this planned cosplay I have for Katsucon goes down...

I cannot agree with you more. All of my cosplays include heavy, military-style gear. Perhaps I should start building up my heat tolerance.

Current cosplay list includes:
All Hetalia characters...
America
Germany or Fem!Germany
Maybe others.

I know for sure that if I do cosplay, I'll be bringing snacks and whatnot to avoid going back and forth between the convention center and hotel. 100 degrees + cosplay = unhappy lady.

Edited by Katemein, 02 December 2011 - 03:02 AM.

~2012 Con Season~
☆ Otakon 3rd Year
☆ Youmacon 3rd Year

Cosplay Plans:
Hetalia - America, Germany
Okami - Amaterasu (Human)

#55 Bardock

Bardock

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

Well if i can go this year. why is itso close to Dragon Con and AWA /cry .Ill be doing the following .

(note all are done already )

1. Goku(from Dragon ball ) duel kami house patchs and power pole .
2. Goku from movie 13 Level 3
3. Bardock from the bardock movie lol
4. Luigi From mario brothers arcade .
5. Dr.Cube From Kaiju Big Battel
6. Dr.Victor Von Doom (full metal armor costume made )

as seeen here. also at dragon con i dod not wear the upper legs. i will be wherein at all other conventions .

http://www.google.co...=1t:429,r:2,s:0

In the works
1. Joker from batman animated series

Edited by Bardock, 06 December 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#56 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

Less mau5, moar shuffle. I'm gonna be working on a variation of a Robot Pete head, hopefully it turns out nicely.. :D

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011

#57 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:55 PM

i think i've planned it out already.....

friday-lucy from elfen lied
saturday-kagari/homura from sekirei
sunday-anko mitarashi from naruto

i'm still debating because i really want to do just a sekirei theme with miya and tsukiumi............it would be BA!!!!!!

that was with kagari/homura included lol.................i freaking love kagari!!!!!!!!

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#58 Micalas

Micalas

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

God I love Elfen Lied...manly tears were shed at the end of the anime. So many manly tears...

I'm going to be reprising my role as Father from FMA:Brotherhood. http://i14.photobuck...useke/FMA-2.png
With a little twist though. My new plan is to be Gentleman in the Flask Homunculus. I will be sewing eyes to an all black suit with a black top hat and a gentleman-ly cane.

#59 goddessofdeath09

goddessofdeath09

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

My cosplay plans for Otakon is Wonderland Grell, Kau/Inu from Togainu no Chi with a Arbitro, Tia Harribel Resurrection, Marshall Lee and a Sexy-No-Jutsu's Garra for the rave
Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor! My varhead punish ALL vithout distinction!

#60 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

God I love Elfen Lied...manly tears were shed at the end of the anime. So many manly tears...

I'm going to be reprising my role as Father from FMA:Brotherhood. http://i14.photobuck...useke/FMA-2.png
With a little twist though. My new plan is to be Gentleman in the Flask Homunculus. I will be sewing eyes to an all black suit with a black top hat and a gentleman-ly cane.

yeah i wasn't really too keen on the series for the first two episodes but my friend was pushing me to continue.... it really is awesome!Posted Imagei'm trying to find some way to cosplay her vectors...it wouldn't be a very good lucy if she didn't have any vectorsPosted Image

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#61 APlaceformyhead247

APlaceformyhead247

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

I have so many ideas and no idea how to choose just one!! i have a low budget though, so it might be harder to make the more elaborate costumes..and it's my first time cosplaying so i'm going to try and stick with something basic :)

right now my thoughts are either : Colette Brunel from ToS, Louise from Fire Emblem, Menardi or Mia from Golden Sun, Khaleesi from Game of Thrones, or Penelo from FFXII. I can't decide!!! Help!

#62 Revengel

Revengel

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:47 PM

I have so many ideas and no idea how to choose just one!! i have a low budget though, so it might be harder to make the more elaborate costumes..and it's my first time cosplaying so i'm going to try and stick with something basic Posted Image

right now my thoughts are either : Colette Brunel from ToS, Louise from Fire Emblem, Menardi or Mia from Golden Sun, Khaleesi from Game of Thrones, or Penelo from FFXII. I can't decide!!! Help!

I'd vote for whatever Japanese/Anime/Manga related item that you feel the most passion for. Also if you dress just to have fun (instead of to win an award) then you'll never be dissappointed!

Enjoy!

Revengel
Been to every Otakon since 1997 and counting...

#63 itachiromeep

itachiromeep

Otaku In Training

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

I've ended up changing my plans too and even those aren't set in stone. I've dropped the Siesta idea and might be doing Michiko from Michiko to Hatchin and one of the Umbrella Girls from Crash Team Racing. But I might drop Michiko if I can get enough friends to be pirates.

B. Lomotey
Gofer # 1501
---------------

Possible Otakon 2014 Costumes/Outfits
Schoolgirl!Angelic Buster - Maplestory

#64 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

Looks like my friend and I will be doing something from Basara (not sengoku, but the manga Basara or anime Legend of Basara). I'll probably do Shuuri, but we're figuring out what she wants to do :)
Cosplay 2011: Kagetoki (Haruka3), Michiru (zombie loan), Milard/Mirald (Tales of Phantasia)
Cosplay 2012: Sarasa (Basara), Veigue - Carta style (Tales of Magic Carta/Rebirth), Michiru (Zombie Loan)

#65 Sarie

Sarie

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

I think I will be going as Shizuma from Strawberry Panic next year~ I meant to in the 2011 con but my costume didn't arrive in time. It arrived Friday while I was at the convention >______> Being 5 hours from home there was no hope for my cosplay that year.

BUT. This year will be a nice one I hope. Maybe not as hot? xD I can only hope.

Plus, at all the cons I have been to I have never seen a SP cosplayer o-o Would be neat to be the only one!

Posted Image

#66 OtakonOtaku

OtakonOtaku

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

This year will be my 11th Otakon and for once I want some people to cosplay with T_T for half a day
Vocaloid something most likely Miku (maybe Kaiko) , My Little Pony, and Pokemon Gijinka Dragonair
Gofer 1017 ( 2013) Vanessa

2014Cosplay line up

Thursday Peach Maki
Friday AM -Noibat PM- Some vocaloid >_<;
Saturday AM Luna (Sailor moon) Human PM - Casual Lolita
SATURDAY August 9th is international Casual Lolita Day!
Sunday Casual Lolita

#67 Irvette232

Irvette232

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

I cannot agree with you more. All of my cosplays include heavy, military-style gear. Perhaps I should start building up my heat tolerance.

Current cosplay list includes:
All Hetalia characters...
America
Germany or Fem!Germany
Maybe others.

I know for sure that if I do cosplay, I'll be bringing snacks and whatnot to avoid going back and forth between the convention center and hotel. 100 degrees + cosplay = unhappy lady.

My friend and I didnt have a lot of time to prepare our cosplays last year so we broke out the l4d hunter outfits. I was really concerned about being in a hoodie and long pants in that heat, but honestly once you get INSIDE the con center - it isnt bad at all. It was tolerable enough that i wasnt even sweating. If you're really concerned, you could always dress in one of the bathrooms there where its cooler (provided pieces arent too bulky to lug, ect, ect )

#68 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

Things are starting to solidify early on my end (and usually it takes me till april/may to figure it all out)

Sarasa (Basara)
Kurumi (Onegai My Melody)

3rd costume still undecided.

#69 hollowlaughter

hollowlaughter

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

Going to be Mephisto from Ao no Exorcist. Whether for only one day or 3 days or at all kind of depends on the hotel situation in my case.

#70 flight815kitsune

flight815kitsune

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

I will definitely be Ice King from Adventure Time for one day. The others...I'm not sure yet.
The maybe list includes Marceline from Adventure Time, Heine Rammsteiner, Badou nails, or one of Einsturzen's dogs from Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, reviving my Piranha Plant, and/or pokemon gijinka voltorb, jigglypuff, growlithe, vulpix, or houndour.

#71 Tohru

Tohru

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

My tentative list is in my signature but It could always change since there's a lot of time between now and the con. :)

Otakon attendee since 2001

#72 HimeNoToki

HimeNoToki

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

Already have most of my plans set in stone. :) I'll be bringing Skyloft Link from Skyward Sword, Rue's Aurora tutu from the ending sequence of Princess Tutu, and something from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for the annual Sunday gathering. I may bring one or two other costumes, depending. It's still too soon to know for sure.
Otakon 2012 Costumes: Rue (Aurora Act III Tutu) - Princess Tutu, Vaati - The Legend of Zelda : The Minish Cap, Princess Kraehe (Odile Tutu) - Princess Tutu, Link (Skyloft) - The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword

#73 DestroyingStars

DestroyingStars

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

This will be my first Otakon, and my second convention ever. It will be my second time cosplaying~

I'm working on getting a cosplay group together, but so far, I'm going as Rin Kagamine from VOCALOID 2. I'll also be doing her Synchronicity outfit~ My friend is going as Len, and they are doing the same thing as me~ C:

So that would be Synchronicity Rin and Len, and regular Rin and Len.

rinkagarnine @ tumblr

• i'm always online there, so if you need to reach me for some reason, send me an ask on there to get a quicker response

CONVENTIONS

• Otakon 2013 (money's tight this year, gotta cut back orz)

COSPLAY

• Kagamine Rin (I need a Len, if you know a Len like set me up with them or s/t.)
  • Ultimate Madoka (or Godoka, Kamidoka, etc. etc.)
  • Aisaka Taiga (this uniform)

I'm totally up to meeting with you / taking pictures or anything of the sort!! If we don't coordinate or anything, but you still want to keep an eye out for me or something, look below!!

FRIDAY: Look for an Ultimate Madoka cosplayer, about 4'11" (really short). I'll be wearing a Pikachu-plush backpack, and I'll be with a Kitana (Mortal Kombat) cosplayer! I'll also have a bow and arrow with me, if that helps~

SATURDAY: Look for a Kagamine Rin cosplayer with light-up headphones and the same backpack~ I'll be with my friend again, this time as Hatsune Miku!

#74 IAmsRyoSan

IAmsRyoSan

Fresh Meat

• Otakon Gofers
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Fourth year going to otakon >w<
I'm gonna be Eevee(Pokemon), Italy(Hetalia) and Misaki(Junjou Romantica) <333
Noelle "Mew" Jackomin
Gofer ID: 1450

#75 Starberry

Starberry

Fresh Meat

• Otakon Gofers
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

I'll be doing two cosplay groups with my friends. Not sure which days yet but I'll be Mami from Madoka Magica and Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon. So it will be a magical girl weekend Posted Image And our Sailor Moon group is HUGE!
I also would like to cosplay Anemone from Eureka 7, but I wear lolita and would like to wear it the day with all the lolita activities so I don't think I'll have time for another cosplay. I don't have a big group for that, but my one friend would like to cosplay as Dominic (I hope!) or Holland if I do Anemone.

Edited by Starberry, 01 February 2012 - 10:34 PM.

#76 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

Fourth year going to otakon >w<
I'm gonna be Eevee(Pokemon), Italy(Hetalia) and Misaki(Junjou Romantica) <333

i love junjou romantica!!!!!!!!

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#77 Eiryii

Eiryii

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:19 PM

As this is my 2nd con, and hoping I have time to finish my cosplays.

- MZMA from BRS: The Game {I got the wig and gauntlets made}
- WV from Homestuck {Can-town is complete, everything else is still being planned}

I really hope there will be more BRS cosplayers :>

Cosplay List
Ayaka Shindou

ACNL Muffy or Vesta

Eliza Skullgirls

#78 CrowX2M

CrowX2M

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

I see someone else is doing Homura, I'm planning on doing him(her?). That'll be my only cosplay for the weekend though :P. Trying to get one of my friends to do Tsukiumi and another to do Kazehana. We'll see though :P. Might just wear my 501st stuff if I can't pull it together in time (I procrastinate too much)

Sniper.png

Conventions:
Otakon '08, '09, '10, '12, '13, '14
Anime Mid-Atlantic '10, '11
MAGfest '10, '11

Otakon Vegas '14

Katsucon '14

#79 Takayuki1490

Takayuki1490

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

I've changed my mind a million times but I'm down to 3 I think. Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight), Jin Kisaragi (Blazblue) or a Custom Character I made up.

Keizoku wa chikara nari.

#80 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:01 AM

I see someone else is doing Homura, I'm planning on doing him(her?). That'll be my only cosplay for the weekend though Posted Image. Trying to get one of my friends to do Tsukiumi and another to do Kazehana. We'll see though Posted Image. Might just wear my 501st stuff if I can't pull it together in time (I procrastinate too much)

There's a girl on another website that is going to Otakon that is planning to do a Tsukiumi too.....not exactly sure if she's completely decided on it yet

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#81 katchan12

katchan12

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:07 PM

Ok so I'm hoping to do Duo Maxwell, but my hair will not be anywhere near the length of his by the time Otakon comes around, so I'm planning on getting a wig and just braiding that myself, any recommendations on where I should get said wig?

Otakon '12
Thursday: Pia from Rune Factory 3
Friday: Anise Tatlin from Tales of the Abyss
SaturDay: Articuno (pokemon) Gijinka in the morning; Pia at night

Sunday: Gauche from tales of Vesperia

#82 Hachikuji

Hachikuji

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I'm really exited to see these cosplays!
Especially the DRRR!!, Madoka, and Pony ones. c:

I'm still iffy on my line up~

But so far I'm thinking
Inga from Un-GO
Madotsuki and Monoko from Yume Nikki
Asuka from Evangelion
and possibly Anarchy Stocking from P&SwG

'12 Cosplay:

Asuka Langley Soryu - NGE 100%

Inga - UNGO 75%

Madotsuki - Yume Nikki 40%

Monoko - Yume Nikki 40%%

Flandre Scarlet - Touhou 0%

#83 nyappiness

nyappiness

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

I'm really excited to see a few Madoka Magica cosplayers!

I'm most likely doing either Madoka or Charlotte (in a magical girl form) from Madoka Magica. I am also going to do a casual Yuno from Mirai Nikki, and possibly Mayuri from Steins;Gate. If everything works out, I might have friends cosplaying as Charlotte (worm form) and Sayaka from Madoka Magica. I might also have an Okarin to my Mayushii for Steins;Gate. Sorry if all of the bold is annoying, I just wanted to make it easier for people to skim haha.
Otakon 2011 line up (tentative):

Madoka or Charlotte (Madoka Magica)
Casual Yuno (Mirai Nikki)
Mayuri (Steins;Gate)

#84 IceCreamGuitar

IceCreamGuitar

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

Ayanami from 07-Ghost.~ Gotta give love to the lesser known ones! Only saw one Ayanami in my four years of going to Otakon so I'm all for it.

#85 Katzestrophic

Katzestrophic

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:24 AM

Alrighty...cosplay plans seemed to be finalized over here. Wh00t wh00t. I know I'll be bringing America from Hetalia. And about 90% sure on bringing Male!Germany. Friend was going to be Italy, but will most likely be Prussia now. 'Dem Germans... Anywho. That's probably all I'll be bringing for myself.

Thought about maybe doing something Okami-related. Involving the first and second game. Buuut, I'm not sure if that will happen. So I don't want to get myself to excited about it. >_>;;
~2012 Con Season~
☆ Otakon 3rd Year
☆ Youmacon 3rd Year

Cosplay Plans:
Hetalia - America, Germany
Okami - Amaterasu (Human)

#86 Saber-chan

Saber-chan

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

Been awhile since I posted here.

I dropped the Puella Magi idea, but am still doing the green pilot suit for Aaeru. In fact, that should be done next month, and I should be able to test it out at Tekkoshocon. I'll be Aaeru all weekend. I have her priestess dress, and I may bring along the pilot suit as well, hot as it can be. XD I'm also going to bring along my Illyasviel cosplay since there's supposed to be a Fate group getting together. I haven't done her in awhile so she could use some wear again.

Edited by Saber-chan, 25 February 2012 - 02:43 PM.

Otakon '12
Fri: Aaeru (Simoun; sibylla pilot, sibylla priestess)
Sat: Aaeru (Simoun; original green pilot suit)
Sat: Illyasviel casual (F/sn; photoshoot only)

#87 QuinnTheSpazz

QuinnTheSpazz

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Ayanami from 07-Ghost.~ Gotta give love to the lesser known ones! Only saw one Ayanami in my four years of going to Otakon so I'm all for it.

I love 07-Ghost! I was Labrador last year for about...30 minutes on Saturday (I did the Black Outfit. It got really hot.)

If I see you, I must take your picture. ^^

Otakon 2014 cosplay plan(s) (as of now): (yes I know it's early but I don't care!)

Friday: Tsukitachi from Karneval
Saturday: Kaito Jeanne from Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne (gonna have a Kaito Sinbad and possible Noin Claude with me!)
Sunday: Ayato Naoi from Angel Beats (Possibly with an Otonashi and/or a Yui!)

#88 Spiral

Spiral

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

I'm definitely going to be Mephisto and Tsugaru Shizuo for two of the days. I'm just trying to decide what the third costume should be. Armored Ventus, Oz (Red Artbook version), Shinpachi from Gintama, Komui from D.Gray-man, or maybe go crazy and decide to do make Sesshomaru or Hei. If one of my friends is serious about thing we may be coming as Miguel and Tulio. XD But I'm pretty sure they are not. So many costumes I want to do, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to change part way through the day so I can wear more.

Upcoming Cons:

Otakon

Tsugaru Shizuo - DRRR, Kagerou - Inu X Boku SS, Shingen - DRRR, Kyoko - Skip Beat

HEXXP

Abuto - Gintama, Rikku - FFX-2, ???

#89 lobstahfi

lobstahfi

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

This is going to be my first Otakon :) I will be cosplaying as Siesta 45 from umineko, hopefully Yui from Angel Beats, hopefully a female version of Happy from Fairy Tail, and possibly others depending on my money situation. I am SO excited

#90 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Haha I think I have duo-team theme going for my cosplays this year XD

Friday:
-Horohoro from Shaman King, along with my sis as Prika
-Terriermon from Digimon, with my sis a Lopmon (we have a henry wong and Suzy to join us too XD yayay tamers!)

Satuday:
-Heisuke Todo from Hakuouki game/anime, with my sis again as Okita Souj
-Li Syoran from Cardcaptors, maybe have a meilin with me. (Not so sure if I'm bring this one but thought I'd put it up)
-Catboy in schoolboy outfit, not from anything in particular but may save this up for the rave

Sunday:
-Terreimon again but that may change because of the hot weather, if so then I'll probably be heisuke again.

Edited by Zatari101, 13 March 2012 - 08:24 AM.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why they call the present"
-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Cosplay lineup for Otakon 2013:

Thursday

-Ray Kon From Beyblade 01

Friday
- Tavros Nitram from Homestuck, Robo legged

Saturday
-Ray Kon from Beyblade 01

-Genderbent Madoka from Madoka Magica

Sunday
-Espio the Chamelon Ginjka

#91 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Okay I got the Cheshire cat from pandora hearts anyone want to do the lullaby skit with me the vid is in my sig and anyone that sees me in Cheshire cat costume please say hi I want to be with groups this time just pm me if you want to do the skit I think it would be awesome
CosplaysforOtakon 2013: Red means cosplay is complete

Belphegor ( second uniform) - Reborn! 95% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Kanda Yuu ( third uniform) - D.Gray-Man 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Cheshire Cat - Pandora Hearts 100% Complete MAYBE
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!

#92 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

I will definitely be Ice King from Adventure Time for one day. The others...I'm not sure yet.
The maybe list includes Marceline from Adventure Time, Heine Rammsteiner, Badou nails, or one of Einsturzen's dogs from Dogs: Bullets &amp; Carnage, reviving my Piranha Plant, and/or pokemon gijinka voltorb, jigglypuff, growlithe, vulpix, or houndour.

I will get a pic of you as heine badou or einsturzen if you see me before I see you I will be kanda yuu yuri Lowell saito hajime or Cheshire cat from pandora hearts lol if I don't hear you come and grab me lol

Belphegor ( second uniform) - Reborn! 95% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Kanda Yuu ( third uniform) - D.Gray-Man 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!

#93 RedMed

RedMed

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

I'm currently tied up with wedding plans but after april I hope I can finish up Ilo and Milo from the Xbox Live puzzle game Ilomilo and Zoe and Wash from Firefly/Serenity. *fingers crossed*
Otakon 2012 Line-Up
Zoe from Firefly/Serenity (with Wash, Kaylee, Inara and Mal)
Ilo from Ilomilo (with Milo)(No time to complete)
Previous Cosplays (2010, 2011) - Chell - Portal (with Aperture Scientist)

#94 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

So after discussing with my group, looks like we're back on board for Pandora Hearts! *Points to signature*

Hopefully Duke Barma will be Gracing you all with his presence. ;)

And so will Cheshire cat hehe

#95 katchan12

katchan12

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

Ok change of plans no longer Duo, here is what I am hoping will be the finalized list of cosplays:
Friday: I hope to Matthew Williams / Canada from hetalia (male, so I will be crossplaying) with my friend going as a fem!Antonio Fernandez Carriedo / Spain
Saturday: Duke of Venomania Luka Megurine
Sunday: Link from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
I need help with links hair I was thinking of getting a wig, but need some help/suggestions if anyone could provide me with any that would be great!!
Kat-neko

Otakon '12
Thursday: Pia from Rune Factory 3
Friday: Anise Tatlin from Tales of the Abyss
SaturDay: Articuno (pokemon) Gijinka in the morning; Pia at night

Sunday: Gauche from tales of Vesperia

#96 Hitsutai

Hitsutai

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

This year, for me, I'm working on...

Fem! Tool Shed (South Park)
Todo Heisuke -Rasetsu form, Western outfit- (Hakuouki), as well as his traditional outfit
Irene Adler (BBC Sherlock)
Misdreavus Gijinka
Otakon Cosplay List

Fem! Tool Shed (South Park), Chie Satonaka or Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4), Todo Heisuke -Rasetsu form, Western outfit- (Hakuouki), John Egbert (Homestuck) /possibly/

#97 bean93

bean93

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

I'm planning to be Professor Layton with my sister as Luke... we even have an idea to get a tea set with us and have tea part of the time.

I hope I come across you guys at Otakon - I love Professor Layton! 8D

As for me, I will be cosplaying Yukiko Amagi and Alice Teddie!

#98 QuinnTheSpazz

QuinnTheSpazz

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

If I don't get Rufus Barma finished, my Backup plan is Revis Baskerville, also from Pandora Hearts. Either that or Detective!Xerxes Break if I can talk my friend into being Detective!Sharon

Edited by QuinnTheSpazz, 14 March 2012 - 02:37 PM.

Otakon 2014 cosplay plan(s) (as of now): (yes I know it's early but I don't care!)

Friday: Tsukitachi from Karneval
Saturday: Kaito Jeanne from Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne (gonna have a Kaito Sinbad and possible Noin Claude with me!)
Sunday: Ayato Naoi from Angel Beats (Possibly with an Otonashi and/or a Yui!)

#99 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

If I don't get Rufus Barma finished, my Backup plan is Revis Baskerville, also from Pandora Hearts. Either that or Detective!Xerxes Break if I can talk my friend into being Detective!Sharon

We might do the yes dance as a skit wanna join I might do it as Cheshire or Saito lol it will be fun hehe

#100 FrostiTheWolf

FrostiTheWolf

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

Danananana~
I switched accounts, and my cosplay lineup has changed, so I thought i'd update here .w.
Like my signature says, i'll be going as
Delic - Shizuo's alternate persona from Durarara!! (The OST Cover art)
Wild Tiger's Hero Suit - Tiger and Bunny
Nick - Left 4 Dead 2

I'm really excited for this year .w.
Otakon 2012
Delic - Durarara!! Alternates
Nick - Left 4 Dead 2
Wild Tiger (Hero Suit) - Tiger and Bunny