Photo

Did the domain registriation lapse?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Clutch

Clutch

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

I tried to get on earlier today to see if the Hyatt is available yet, but was being re-directed to Network Solutions to register the otakon.com domain. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any non-otakon.com addresses to notify anyone. Both Otakorp sites re-directed to the same page to buy the domain. I wasn't sure if I should grab it before any spammers snatched it up.

Edited by Clutch, 02 October 2011 - 12:28 PM.

Otakon attendee since 1994 Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Cousinsue

Cousinsue

Evil Ex-Chair Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,931 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

I tried to get on earlier today to see if the Hyatt is available yet, but was being re-directed to Network Solutions to register the otakon.com domain. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any non-otakon.com addresses to notify anyone. Both Otakorp sites re-directed to the same page to buy the domain. I wasn't sure if I should grab it before any spammers snatched it up.

As you can see... all taken care of.

Susan Monroe
Gofer Ops Tri-DH
BBS Administrator
Otakon 2013

#3 evaunit01berserk

evaunit01berserk

Want to make a contract?

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,687 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

As you can see... all taken care of.

drat, thwarted by those meddling admins again!
Looking for a room? We can find one for you.
https://docs.google....1o1ZUE6MQ#gid=0