Photo

who ran the anime Decal sticker booth?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 danidac7

danidac7

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hey there, I was not sure which topic to place this under, its a dealers room question which I feel that probably Otakon staffers might know.

I just bought a new Laptop and I wanted to decorate it with decals like the ones from that booth in the dealers room, I know they had a card for their online store, but I seem to have miss placed it or mixed it in with a bunch of dealers cards :lol: Anyway I would prefer to support them with my decal purchasing and was wondering if anyone knew what the link was to their online site? Thank you!

P.S. to all the otakon staffers dealing with autograph lines this past summer THANK YOU!!! you really helped my mother out, she had a handicap pass because of a leg injury and was very impressed with how attentive you were, she wanted me to thank you all for being so nice! :lol: :P
Mearf! ^_^

#2 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

I got tons of stuff from them last year, not so much this year though.. did they have any crazy sales on Sunday? They did buy one get one on all decals last year..

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011

#3 Tainted23

Tainted23

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

I'd like to know if they have a website too, one of the ones I bought this year got mangled on my car's rear window thanks to my stupid windshield wiper on it ;.;

9 years of Otakon and counting....
Otakon 2012
~Saiyuki - full Sanzo-tachi!~

~Mezumaru, Gozumaru & Kurotabo (Nurarihyon no Mago)

~Professor (Ragnarok Online)~

#4 Otaku Ru

Otaku Ru

Disciplinary Committee Chair

• Veteran Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

I'd like to know if they have a website too, one of the ones I bought this year got mangled on my car's rear window thanks to my stupid windshield wiper on it ;.;

This is why we put vinyls on the INSIDE of windows. <_<

gama2014_zps45cead10.jpg

Facebook | Soundcloud

[John B., Member '07, '09-'12, '14]

Fanvideos:  2014 | 2012 | 2011