Photo

Looking for Hakuouki cosplayers

Saito Hijikata sano Heisuke Odita

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#1 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

Would love to see some Hakuouki cosplayers lol
CosplaysforOtakon 2013: Red means cosplay is complete

Belphegor ( second uniform) - Reborn! 95% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Kanda Yuu ( third uniform) - D.Gray-Man 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Cheshire Cat - Pandora Hearts 100% Complete MAYBE
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!

#2 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

I'm getting together my Heisuke outfit, the western one. Might have a sano or okita with me depending who my sis would like to cosplay. Hope there more shinsengumi cosplayers >w<

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why they call the present"
-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Cosplay lineup for Otakon 2013:

Thursday

-Ray Kon From Beyblade 01

Friday
- Tavros Nitram from Homestuck, Robo legged

Saturday
-Ray Kon from Beyblade 01

-Genderbent Madoka from Madoka Magica

Sunday
-Espio the Chamelon Ginjka

#3 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Just wanna say that I saw you're post the other day and was curious about the anime, so I went and watched it...........freaking awesome, by the way!!! I feel like I might want to change one of my cosplays this year to one of those now lol...............maybe Saito or Heisuke (original without the robe) I don't know but I'll let you know if I decide to or not....

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#4 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:30 AM

Do Heisuke cause I'm got Saito's western uniform omg this is going to be great I'm selling the DVD $25-$30 and it's the whole thing oh and does anyone have a room to share with hehe

Edited by SaitoKanda, 08 March 2012 - 12:31 AM.

Belphegor ( second uniform) - Reborn! 95% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Kanda Yuu ( third uniform) - D.Gray-Man 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!
Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia 100% Complete Might put him in a maid outfit MSG me if i should do it or not!

#5 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

:( i just went and got the saito western outfit last night.............i'm sorry.....we can always meet up and compare though :D

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#6 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

Two saito's won't kill but it would be sweet if we could change it into Hijikata lol

#7 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

Woooo! More shinsengumi ppls! XD So count an Okita, western outfit, that I'm gonna drag along >W<d

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why they call the present"
-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#8 Ikano

Ikano

Seasoned Otaku

• Otakon Gofers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

I defintiely want to find a chance to take pics of you guys Posted Image
On the other topic though, unfortunately I promised my mom I wouldn't make a brand new cosplay this year...so it's unlikely I'll be able to "join in with actual cosplaying"....but maybe if I can modify an old one...
hmm...well... I'll have to think about it...

#9 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

I definitely can't wait to see the Okita......and it would be nice to see a Hijikata......you guys think Hijikata resembles Sebastian Michaelis any? Just curious......

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#10 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

I defintiely want to find a chance to take pics of you guys Posted Image
On the other topic though, unfortunately I promised my mom I wouldn't make a brand new cosplay this year...so it's unlikely I'll be able to "join in with actual cosplaying"....but maybe if I can modify an old one...
hmm...well... I'll have to think about it...

You know you want to modify an old cosplay OwOv lol

I definitely can't wait to see the Okita......and it would be nice to see a Hijikata......you guys think Hijikata resembles Sebastian Michaelis any? Just curious......

I sat at my computer and compared them next to each other and you know what....they do O___O Though they are nothing like each other XD

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#11 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

I know!!!! I knew I wasn't crazy lol..... They both have the same badass demeanor though

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#12 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Two saito's won't kill but it would be sweet if we could change it into Hijikata lol

I may be able to do a Hijikata......give me a week to let you know....it'll be western though....I'll save my Saito for Nekocon in November :D

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#13 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

It's definitely gonna be hot as hell walking to the convention in either outfit.....that's for sure UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH July heat.........Posted Image

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#14 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Im going to jump the Okita lol so prepare hahaha and FYI for you Guys i Am Selling A Hakuouki DvD both seasons and Ova complete just find Saito. and if any of you guys getting a room add me to the room cause i wanna be with my Hakuouki group hehe and i was going to grag my guy friend that looks EXACTLY like Saito like he has the hair and every thing but guess what? he said he cant go and he acts like saito to its unbelievable cause if he was going to go he was going to be Saito and i was going to be Chizuru but what a bummer that he cant go....

#15 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

So are yall dressing up all weekend in those costumes or do you have other cosplays as well? I am doing a different one each day so let me know cuz I totally want to make sure I hook up with you guys

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#16 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

So are yall dressing up all weekend in those costumes or do you have other cosplays as well? I am doing a different one each day so let me know cuz I totally want to make sure I hook up with you guys

i have cheshire cat from pandora hearts and kanda from dgrayman as well as saito so i might have to switch characters in a day cause dont know when they are doing the photoshoot so yeah i also want to do a photoshoot so let me know when you guys want to hang out but i also need to cosplay the others as well so if any of you guys getting a room add me to the room kay heheits going to be a long one lol

#17 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

I am dressing up as Lucy from elfen lied and benitsubasa from sekirei so I also need to find out a def date for the photoshoot..... I'm trying to larp as Lucy on saturday too so I need information...... I would offer you a spot in my room but I have five people including me in mine..... Sorry

Edited by i<3animecosplay, 12 March 2012 - 06:49 PM.

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#18 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

I'm goning to be dressing up as Horohoro from shamanking most of friday then switching over to Terreriemon from digimon. I'll most likely be wearing Heisuke majority of Saturday but I may switch to another cosplay depending on the weather lol. My Okita will be joining me saturday as well. Oh I thought I'd let you guys know that I started a thread on cosplay.com in search for more ppl to join us and it seems we now have a HIjikata, shinsengumi outfit, along with another Okita, also in shinsengumi outfit. 8D
Here is the thread:
http://www.cosplay.c...ad.php?t=280188

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#19 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

i have cheshire cat from pandora hearts and kanda from dgrayman as well as saito so i might have to switch characters in a day cause dont know when they are doing the photoshoot so yeah i also want to do a photoshoot so let me know when you guys want to hang out but i also need to cosplay the others as well so if any of you guys getting a room add me to the room kay heheits going to be a long one lol

I may have a free space in my hotel, still waiting to see if one of my roomies is going to actually be able to make it. I'll pm you about it once I'm absolutely sure if thats alright ^_^

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#20 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

ok.....it didn't take as long as i thought it would but i got my stuff together and i'm going to do a traditional saito not the hijikata......i can pull the traditional saito off with stuff that i already have so no problems with that......................and at least now we can attempt to get one of everyone! and i guess the unofficial and almost unanimous meeting date is going to be saturday????????

Edited by i<3animecosplay, 13 March 2012 - 12:22 AM.

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#21 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

I am dressing up as Lucy from elfen lied and benitsubasa from sekirei so I also need to find out a def date for the photoshoot..... I'm trying to larp as Lucy on saturday too so I need information...... I would offer you a spot in my room but I have five people including me in mine..... Sorry

I've been a room with 7 people so I can coop if it's ok with you

Alright sweet if you guys want we can pm each other our cell number to keep in contact and it could be easier?
I may have a free space in my hotel, still waiting to see if one of my roomies is going to actually be able to make it. I'll pm you about it once I'm absolutely sure if thats alright ^_^

#22 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

Can anyone get a photoshoot going if not I will for hakuouki cause I have other costumes for Saturday of it's depending on how the costume goes cause I like hugs and pictures lol I know im weird oh and I'm also cosplaying yuri lowell from tov

#23 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

I got a Theard started already on Cosplay.com, thead is on my previous post. Does Saturday and Sunday work for everyone? I was also trying to think of a good place to take pictures at, outside foutain by the harbor would be a nice place if its not to hot outside that is @_@;

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#24 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

I got a Theard started already on Cosplay.com, thead is on my previous post. Does Saturday and Sunday work for everyone? I was also trying to think of a good place to take pictures at, outside foutain by the harbor would be a nice place if its not to hot outside that is @_@;

Lets do saturday cause its nicer weather i hope and sunday is when everybody gets ready to go back home just need a time

#25 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

Can anyone do a short skit with me just need someone with a red dress and two or three cards people its not long its just cheshire's lullaby thats on my signature

#26 Hitsutai

Hitsutai

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

I'm planning to cosplay either Heisuke's Western outfit or his regular outfit, depending on my mood. xD

If I cosplay his Western outfit, I'll probably do his Rasetsu form. xD
Otakon Cosplay List

Fem! Tool Shed (South Park), Chie Satonaka or Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4), Todo Heisuke -Rasetsu form, Western outfit- (Hakuouki), John Egbert (Homestuck) /possibly/

#27 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

I'm going to make a list here of the cosplayers we have so far, as well as some that we are hoping to recruit as well as the date and time, if the time doesn't work then it can be changed. ^__^

Saturday- Noon, meeting place Indoor Fountain

*Hajime Saito- SaitoKanda(Western oufit) and i<3animecosplay (Traditional outfit)
Chizuru Yukimura-
Kaoru Yukimura-
Hijikata Toshizou- Plasmagic
Souji Okita- My sis and Plasmagic's friend
Heisuke Toudou- Aoiayame16 (Western outfit, me) and Hitsutai (Rasetsu form)
Sanosuke Harada-
Shinpachi Nagakua-
Susumu Yamazaki- Athel (maybe)
Keisuke Sanan-
Isami Kondou-
Kazama Chikage- Athel(Oni, maybe)
Kyuju Amagiri-
Kyo Shiranui- Plasmagic's friend (maybe)

*Saito is the ze leader this time around ;D lol

We are also hoping we can at least get the twins Chizuru and Kaoru if there are any cosplay takers ^__^ But besides that all Hakuouki Cosplayers are welcomed!

"The Shinsengumi wants to kick some butt or at least be the characters that their going as lol
SHINSENGUMI ROCKS!!!! "
-quoted from SaitoKanda

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#28 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

I'm planning to cosplay either Heisuke's Western outfit or his regular outfit, depending on my mood. xD

If I cosplay his Western outfit, I'll probably do his Rasetsu form. xD

oh you should so do that form

#29 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

Of course Saito wins the round!..... It IS Saito after all!

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#30 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

Okay guys everyone that's going as hakuouki we might do the YES DANCE before or after the shoot who's with me

#31 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:38 AM

Me!

Edited by i<3animecosplay, 14 March 2012 - 02:38 AM.

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#32 Hitsutai

Hitsutai

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

I'd love to, but I really can't dance, because I'm not supposed to do vigorous exercise. :x Sorry ;;
Otakon Cosplay List

Fem! Tool Shed (South Park), Chie Satonaka or Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4), Todo Heisuke -Rasetsu form, Western outfit- (Hakuouki), John Egbert (Homestuck) /possibly/

#33 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

I'd love to, but I really can't dance, because I'm not supposed to do vigorous exercise. :x Sorry ;;

Wanna be my camera guy cuz I plan on making a fool out of myself lol

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#34 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Captian Saito says you areyou my camera man

#35 Kuripurin

Kuripurin

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Oh please let me know when you're doing the Yes Dance, I must record that....ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Seizon Senryaku!

#36 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Oh please let me know when you're doing the Yes Dance, I must record that....ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

we are doing to do it saturday cause it will be in the masquerade

What happen

#37 Hitsutai

Hitsutai

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Haha, I could be the camera person~ c: I have asthma, so it's hard for me to run about ;;
Otakon Cosplay List

#38 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Oh that sucks i know how you feel people say I have asthma too cause if I run to long and to fast I can't breathe but I can still dance that's the good thing lol

#39 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

Oh and guys just to let you know before the shoot I will get bored so I will be singing the second season of hakuouki's opening lol

#40 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

Okay I'm going to have a sign on my back for all my costumes that says free hugs lol

#41 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Our captain SaitoKanda has officially set the dances up lol

Saito- Yes Dance and Ponponpon

And if anyone else who is cosplaying from Pandora hearts or Tales of vespiria think they might be interested in joining her, she'll doing:

Cheshire Cat- love and joy
Yuri Lowell- Happy Synthesizer

Edited by Zatari101, 15 March 2012 - 09:07 PM.

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#42 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

I feel like your capt title is pretty official and absolute............I solute you ma'am sir ma'am!! Posted Image

Edited by i<3animecosplay, 15 March 2012 - 09:24 PM.

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#43 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Yuri and Cheshire are switched and I'm awesome lol just adorable lol

#44 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

such a hard ass lol

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#45 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

such a hard ass lol

Noo v.v

#46 Zatari101

Zatari101

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

Gaaaah Sorry! My mistake >_<;;;

Cheshire Cat- Happy Synthesizer
Yuri Lowell- Love and joy

-Kung Fu Panda, Oogway

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

#47 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Good job lol * pats head*

#48 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

Good job lol * pats head*

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto

#49 SaitoKanda

SaitoKanda

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

It's called Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!

#50 i<3animecosplay

i<3animecosplay

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

It's called Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!

I have a present for you Kiki...............it's epic that's really all I have to say about it (except DINGDINGDINGDINGDING) lol

OTAKON 2013 COSPLAYS

Perona--One Piece

Anko--Naruto