Photo

Anyone booked at the Tremont?

hotels

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

Me and my group of friends are staying there. Would anyone like to meet up? I'd love to meet new people! I sometimes feel like by coming with a group of friends I don't get to meet new people.

#2 Yuno

Yuno

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

I maybe at the Day's Inn if everything works out with the group I found and the leader replies ever. I could meet up with you at that place, or just at the con in general.

2013 Cosplay

undecided

#3 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

That sounds like fun! Are you waiting to find out if you're going to be there or not?

#4 dgcosplay

dgcosplay

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

im booked at the Sheraton inner harbor...always willing to meet new people and so is my anime group *shrugs*

I'm Barret Wallace #$@&^!

I am a photographer from Baltimore who shoots cosplay. If you would like to book a shoot please contact me at www.facebook.com/dgphotography2 . Sample photo in my sig and more on my page. Also created the DMV ANIME WATCHERS CLUB Our club holds a lot of events such as workshops, anime screening, laser tag, photo shoots, cosplay events, video game nights, happy hours, and much more in the Maryland, D.C., Virginia, and surrounding areas. if you would like to join visit us here http://www.facebook....<!--NoParse1-->

1013223_604566479624385_603470814_n.jpg

#5 Elysium

Elysium

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

My twin and I are rooming at the Tremont, and we're all for meeting new people.

#6 dgcosplay

dgcosplay

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

sounds good to me...where ya'll coming from?

I am a photographer from Baltimore who shoots cosplay. If you would like to book a shoot please contact me at www.facebook.com/dgphotography2 . Sample photo in my sig and more on my page. Also created the DMV ANIME WATCHERS CLUB Our club holds a lot of events such as workshops, anime screening, laser tag, photo shoots, cosplay events, video game nights, happy hours, and much more in the Maryland, D.C., Virginia, and surrounding areas. if you would like to join visit us here http://www.facebook....<!--NoParse1-->

#7 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

I'm coming from Virginia~

#8 joecrouse

joecrouse

Seasoned Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Not booked at the Treamont but I work at the Citi Building right next door

( I work for EBIL MEGA CORP so no Cosplay for me walking through the building doing IT work in costume would be COOL)

#9 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Haha, I can imagine! "Hey Joe, I'm having trouble retrieving a doc - wait, what are you wearing?!"

#10 joecrouse

joecrouse

Seasoned Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Some how I dont think it would SUPRISE any body here in Citifi but I think it would very much be frowned upon.

#11 Arsene Lupin Sansei

Arsene Lupin Sansei

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

Not booked at the Treamont but I work at the Citi Building right next door

( I work for EBIL MEGA CORP so no Cosplay for me walking through the building doing IT work in costume would be COOL)

. Depends on the cosplay; you could probably get away with anyone same-gender from Baccano!, and there are a number of "professional" personalities in Anime.

#12 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

That's true. There are some classy people in Baccano... in dress, at least.

#13 dgcosplay

dgcosplay

Otaku In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

cool...i used to live in VA at one point.

#14 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

cool...i used to live in VA at one point.

Where in VA? I'm from the north-ern parts o' this-a fine state

#15 meikuem

meikuem

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

I am staying at the Tremont! Well me and 7 other people, but I am glad other con-going are going to be staying there too. I'd love to meet up, I also like to meet new people but since I have such a large group I was worried I wouldnt get to <3

#16 jtoken69

jtoken69

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

hey me and my crew are staying there also would love to chill and meet new people lol

#17 tobias

tobias

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

I'm booked at the Continental, but this is both my first time going alone and my first time staying more than one day, so I'm looking to meet people and hang out. I'm also a programmer too, and I'm working on some neat projects at the moment :P I would love to meet up, if you are interested I can give you my cell phone number.

#18 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

@tobias cool! Meeting other programmers is always super awesome :3

#19 Scorpion89

Scorpion89

Seasoned Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

FYI to all the folks staying at the Tremont the Free Bus stops right next to the Hotel this is the Purple Line ad there is a stop right on the corner of Pratt it lets you off next to the Charles Street Entrance to the BCC. Last year we had all sort of folks ride the Purple and speaking with a few of the regular drivers they are excited to see all of this year.

#20 legalesey

legalesey

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Oh man, I totally forgot about the shuttle! Awesome!

#21 joecrouse

joecrouse

Seasoned Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

Yep The Purple Line bus stops right in front of the Citifinancial building.

#22 JoeyDynamite

JoeyDynamite

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

I'm staying at the Hilton but i am always up for meeting new people. I'm coming from Maryland myself. I will be dressed as Gumby for one day or two, not sure yet if i want to do just Saturday or Friday and Saturday. And i'm not sure how far the tremont is from the BCC but if anyone doesn't want to have to go all the way back to there room i wouldn't mind letting some people come back to mine to chill for a bit.

#23 Byssus02

Byssus02

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

I will be at the Tremont as well. Let's hang out. I will be in the Tremont with some friends, and I have some other friends who will be at the con but I don't know where they are staying. I think the Tremont probably has plenty of places to hang out and meet up. There's a pool as well if anyone is into that. Or one of the million good restaurants nearby would probably do just fine.