Photo

Any music suggestions?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 josephbarnett36

josephbarnett36

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

So I'm a huge fan of J-rock and some J-pop, and I'm crazy about Maximum the Hormone and Abingdon Boys School. I just never get tired of their music! So, does anybody know of any other J-rock/J-pop songs or groups I might like? Thanks :D
-"I'm making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up."
The Doctor

#2 GlitteringLoke

GlitteringLoke

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Those are kinda... different from each other LOL Not sure if you'll like them, but one of my favorite groups is DOES. they did a few songs for Gintama, but I ended up buying most of their albums. I love them.
Cosplay 2011: Kagetoki (Haruka3), Michiru (zombie loan), Milard/Mirald (Tales of Phantasia)
Cosplay 2012: Sarasa (Basara), Veigue - Carta style (Tales of Magic Carta/Rebirth), Michiru (Zombie Loan)

#3 DestroyingStars

DestroyingStars

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

It's not really music with lyrics, but J-Core. It's kind of like dubstep, but like, not. Gosh, how does one explain j-core? Lol, and Vocaloid is always good; since there's so many different styles, voicebanks, and composers, you're bound to find at least a few songs you like.

rinkagarnine @ tumblr

• i'm always online there, so if you need to reach me for some reason, send me an ask on there to get a quicker response

CONVENTIONS

• Otakon 2013 (money's tight this year, gotta cut back orz)

COSPLAY

• Kagamine Rin (I need a Len, if you know a Len like set me up with them or s/t.)
  • Ultimate Madoka (or Godoka, Kamidoka, etc. etc.)
  • Aisaka Taiga (this uniform)

I'm totally up to meeting with you / taking pictures or anything of the sort!! If we don't coordinate or anything, but you still want to keep an eye out for me or something, look below!!

FRIDAY: Look for an Ultimate Madoka cosplayer, about 4'11" (really short). I'll be wearing a Pikachu-plush backpack, and I'll be with a Kitana (Mortal Kombat) cosplayer! I'll also have a bow and arrow with me, if that helps~

SATURDAY: Look for a Kagamine Rin cosplayer with light-up headphones and the same backpack~ I'll be with my friend again, this time as Hatsune Miku!