Photo

People to hang with!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 josephbarnett36

josephbarnett36

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong area, I had no idea what topic to put this under :/ Anyways, I really don't have a group for otakon yet, so I was trying to find people who want to form a new group :D Preferably people who are like 14-19 years old, as I am 17 and teens tend to go better with teens (but I won't object if older or younger people really want to go). It can be a mix of cosplays, or if somebody has a cosplay a bunch of us like, maybe we can all do that :) so just comment or message if you're interested!
-"I'm making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up."
The Doctor

#2 MetroidMaster

MetroidMaster

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'm willing to hang this year, as long as you don't mind hanging out with a group of college age kids. I'll be hitting 20 by the time of the con, but my theme so far will be Team Fortress 2 and BlazBlue. Dunno what my friends will be doing though.

#3 josephbarnett36

josephbarnett36

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

Sweet I'll keep that in mind :3 I dunno what I'm doin yet, my girlfriend is trying to go. But I'll look into it! And I shouldn't mind. I am 17 though.
-"I'm making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up."
The Doctor

#4 MetroidMaster

MetroidMaster

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Alright, that works for me. If you want to exchange cell numbers by PM, you're welcome to text me around con-time

#5 yaoilover10

yaoilover10

Neophyte Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

ill hang
Image removed. See banner image requirements in the BBS guidelines.