- I learned my way around the con surprisingly easy, and this is coming from someone who constantly got lost around the BCC for at least three years.
- So many more food options, including actual grocery stores
- Friendly convention staff, nice change compared to the BCC staff.
- Managed to get a nice Airbnb that was super close and nicely priced.
- Great AMV contest
- Bag checks, particularly on Friday morning
- No Friday/Saturday fan parodies. Yes, I know this was announced in advance, but it still felt sad not to have them as part of the event.
- Didn't find much to buy in the Dealer's Room
- Con food prices.
- Temperature in the Main Events room. FREEZING. Appreciated the AC in general though, the heat outside was awful.
- Heat/humidity outside. Made me resort to con food to avoid it.