Im a newbie so please dont get mad if i ask something stupid! >_<

Anyway i was wondering...when the pre-registration starts for '07, will the registration for the masquerade start as well? And how many skits are entered in the masquerade?

Im just nervous because i really want to be able to do my skit. =/

Pre-reg will open when it is ready. Keep your eye on the website, subsribe to the RSS for insta-updates (well, as close to instant as humanly possible anyways).

Masquerade rules and such will be up when they're ready. Mike or Edwin will be around to answer your question shortly.

I hate to say it but a 4 day turn around is not abnormal for these questions. I am an Audio engineer on tour, and Edwin is a fairly high up member of staff at a local Baltimore Television station, Neither of us have desk jobs with steady internet, so please be patient.

Since this year has not been completely setup and built yet, I will give you last year's information

Pre Reg opened with that last 3 or 4 months before the convention, and ran for approx 3 or 4 weeks.

As far as number of entires its a little difficult, but it is fair.

The max number of entries is 40 'adult' and 10 'youth'

For pre reg the first 30/5 (adult/youth) are "reserved" places in the masquerade. Once those positions are full we will accept applications for an additional 40a/10y as "overflow" entires. Overflow entries are allowed on a first come first served basis at the convention ( within a time frame, after the "reserved" entries have registered, when that was i cannot rember)

I hope that Answers your question.