Random Thought Thread~Finishing from Circle Two

Happy belated birthday, Guyegg!

I have my interview with Acme on monday and I'm supposed to start the following weekend. Gonna work e-commerce...which means I'll basically go get paid to shop for people who order food online. Yay for overnight summer jobs! Lotsa money <3

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize now that the fates are against me... the Violent Femmes are playing at Power Plant Live the same day that Otakon begins. :cry: Though I love them, I don't want to miss the con. *shakes fists at the heavens*

mmm it's different being home now. My first day back from college, just moved back in. Time to enjoy my last summer ever.

because you get bad chinese food?.....

I need to accept that morality is dead to the rest of the world and go fulfill the second part of "friends with benefits"....It's only being cruel to my own body by not succumbing to immorality....

Methinks I freaked out people at Wizard World Philly with the two large bags of stuff I bought today. **l**

AND I FINALLY FOUND TEKKEN PLUSHIES!!!! Unfortunately no King available, but at $1 a pop was I gonna say no? Now I wish they made Tekken 5 plushies available. All I've ever seen were Tekken 2.

why does my laptop have no connection to the internet BAW! :evil: :evil:

This means whoever posted this line is not really you? Obviously without internet you couldn't have posted it.

why does my laptop have no connection to the internet BAW! :evil: :evil:

This means whoever posted this line is not really you? Obviously without internet you couldn't have posted it.

ahhh *laughs* wow I think I was slightly emo in my early teen years, before I even knew what that meant, after reading some old old old forum posts.

and I'm personally a fan of half baked

wait, no, its me! its gew-yeg! i have more than one computer in my house! nooOoooOoOoO

Oh..okay... if you say so...

*puts away the rope with a :cry: face*

I learned a very valuable lesson today:

Never put a candy bar in the freezer;not because it'll freeze, but because someone besides you will eat it.

Crazy girl! Have fun with THAT!

So, yea, the lady at Acme decided not to ever tell me a time to show up for supposed inteview today, so I went there about half an hour ago and got told to come back around 5. *sits and waits for 2 and 1/2 hours*

soooo this is not gonna work out

i'm sorry RTT, i just dont think we're going in the same direction...i mean you being a website forum and me being a ninety-pound-geekish-almost-a-young-man from philadelphiaish.

we had a good run though right? we had some laughs..

i'm sorry RTT, its over. good bye

so i decided i'm going to make a spoof con of otakon completely dedicated to the making, purchasing, and trading of Quaker goods. it'll be a bizarro otakon, if you will. Quaker cereals, pop tarts and other goods will be the focal point of the con. the name? Quaker Oatakon. terrible joke.

and now back you regulary scheduled RTT...

Why thank you Greg, A great story. Now it's time for sports, and then weather. But first, we'll take a quick break. Later tonight, find out how a small time suburban teenager infiltrated a secret society of pants enthusiasts while wearing shorts. Miraculously, he survived. However, he unfortunately lost the bottom of his legs, rendering his shorts to be pants.

I got a Wii as a graduation present!!!!1 Got it with Wii Sports, Zelda Twilight Princess, stupid excite truck, and Rayman: Raving Rabbids! It also has a bunch of downloaded old school games loaded on it!!!1

This high school graduation thing just keeps getting better and better!!11 :)

food. is. GooD. wow, ya

omg I work at a bank now lol. Anyone want to open a checking acct? :) because I'm your man.

So my younger brother seeing the starcraft 2 stuff decided to pick up playing starcraft. Now him being the ignorant person he is decides to challange me to a 1v1 LAN game not realizing that I used to be frightfully good at that game (aka the type 10 hours of practice 5 days a week will do).

So him being the obvious one he is decides to go for the strongest unit available aka carriers for protoss only to have his dozen or so wiped out of the sky by my sheer massing of upgraded goliaths :) Sensor sweep, when will he ever learn you can't hide from the terran.

P.S. His dark templars also got a nice smackdown from a mine field

*sigh*

Even on my day off when I can sleep in, I'm up at the same time just sitting here. Stupid built in alarm clock. Ironically, nine times out of ten I'll over sleep tomorrow. :roll:

Enought partying for me, last time I did that (last sunday) I had one mega headache in the morning. I assume it was probably that over the course of a night I went through an entire bottle of whiskey.

Did you guys know that Dave & Busters is owned by the corporate parent of Chuck 'E' Cheese?

the o'rally factor.

did you know chuckie cheese is actually the head of an underground mob consisting completely of mascots for theme parks, restuarants, and um...other stuff.

you should watch out man, he'll cut you up. reservior dogs style.

I'm going to a job interview. If I get it, I'll be doing research on fingerprint analysis for 5 weeks. Wish me luck.

I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, I'll need all the luck I can muster.

It'll be interesting to see all the 30 & 40 somethings mixing with Otaku on Saturday night. There's a 80s music concert Sat night at the First Mariner arena (ZZ Top, Rick Springfield, The Pretenders & REO Speedwagon).

It'll be interesting to see all the 30 & 40 somethings mixing with Otaku on Saturday night. There's a 80s music concert Sat night at the First Mariner arena (ZZ Top, Rick Springfield, The Pretenders & REO Speedwagon).