Random Thought Thread~Finishing from Circle Two

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! 700th post!

And it only took me four years to get here. :D

An observation:

I know that I am a night owl, but my neighbors are outside grilling at nearly one o'clock in the morning. So now I have the joy of smelling smoke and burgers as I get ready for bed. :?

yesss!!! I just got offered an amazing job where I reallly reallllllllyy wanted to work.

LOL, time to quit the job I just started 2 weeks ago :D

Hm, to go to AnimeNext next weekend or not to go to AnimeNext? That is the question...

Otakon has definately spoiled me throughout the years, just seeing AnimeNext's pre-schedule just didn't excite me at all, unlike seeing Otakon's pre-schedule. Can't wait till it's posted this year...

I'm also heading to AnimeNEXT myself. Would've attended last year but after I got back from Project A-Kon there was a computer glitch on access money in my bank account that kept me from going. This time, it's not happening!

I'm making up for being overseas during the spring with any cons that I missed out. **chuckle**

Woo for animenext! If you're going, drop me a PM and maybe we could meet up somewhere. Unfortunately, I won't be going to Otakon this year. :( I can't wait to see 12012 perform at animenext though!

so live free or die hard was pretty awesome.

also, I really need to give up the caffiene at some point.

also i need to learn how to spell caffiene at some point

I want to see Live Free or Die Hard for the main fact that I like most of Bruce Willis' movies and that it was filmed for the most part in downtown Baltimore City.

live free or die hard > die hard 2: die harder.

however, live free or die hard < die hard/ die hard with a vengence

because die hard = die hard with a vengence.

and thats bruce willis math.

lol, I quit my job, so they fired me for it. Makes total sense. Oh well, this just means I can start my new one sooner! yay

hahahaha, that reminds me of Waiting...

"I quit"

"YOU'RE FIRED! I write the books, that's how it went down. You came in, YOU'RE FIRED!"

"Way to be mature about this...."

"I am being mature about this, you're fired. Geeeeet outta my SIGHT!"

Awesome, I got my first semester schedule for college, my ID for the next 4 years isnt too bad, Otakon is less than 2 weeks away, and I'll have money coming out of the demon hole now that I have a second job that pays 85 cents more an hour than my other job (that I'm also keeping).

I love when things just come together SO well! :P

wow july 1st there were 146 members online. I remember when the record was like 53 for some random day in like.. november or february. lol

The schedule just gave me an uber-boost of excitedness for Otakon!!!1 *jumps up and down*

Only problem is there's SO much I'd LOVE to do this year! I need to mass plan this out now...hahahaha...

...let's hope the plans dont get annihilated by the last minute changes that end up happening every year(bound to no matter what anyone does :lol:)

I was quite enthused by the con pre-schedule as well. Quite a few panels caught my interest this time around. Also, I got my TCG schedule & I like it! Plenty of time for me to have fun at the con (not like I don't have fun Gofering, b/c I do) I can't wait for Thursday!! :lol:

On a side note, I'll be seeing the Harry Potter movie this afternoon! :lol: Not just in any format either, we're going to see it in 3-D at the IMAX theatre. That way, whether I'm disappointed in the movie or not, it'll at least have looked awesome. :D

Woah. I totally faded out of existance for awhile.

And turns out, I will be making it to the con, after all. 3 weeks ago, I thought I'd be able to. 2 weeks ago, it looked like I couldn't. Last week, I knew I couldn't. This morning....I made ride plans. Thank goodness for friends with an open spot in their hotel room Talk about last minute...lol. Looks like I'll be doing the attendee thing this year.

lol...I just watched the newest episode of bleach and Dattebayo put in...

"Worst episode of Bleach ever.

Come see the panel instead."

hahahahahha

...the episode wasn't all THAT bad...

OTAKON sooon!! uber-soon! i'm going crazy uber-soon! :)

I've learned that trying to dry bread dough in a microwave to make a maou manju is a no-no. My house still smells of smoke (and it's been over 24 hours) and I think the microwave is afraid of me.

Great....change in plans. Now it looks like I have to drive myself. I hate city driving with a passion...and I can not afford the hotel parking fees. Ah well. I'll figure it out.

The main thing is, even though my ride told me I may not have a ride... I definately have a hotel room with him, so all is good.

I'm leaving in a few hours myself.

I would have had it, but it would have been a double-post. :?

About 30 manga(GTO, X/1999, Ragnorok, Scrapped Princess), a Death Note(I couldn't help myself...), 2 wallscrolls (Bleach and FFX), a Death Note poster, and a Go set all for technically less than $250 in the dealer's room <3. There's some change left over, but my wallet which I started with 250 in is now completely empty.

I am really going to have that issue next Monday because I am going to San Diego on Wednesday. I am going to really want sleep next Monday.

I'm off of work until Wed because of the con and some other stuff. Good thing too, I was out for almost 12 hours last night. All the walking around and stuff this weekend caught up to me. **l**

I managed to avoid all spoilers for the new Harry Potter book the entire weekend and my mom came back from the post office while I was cooking dinner and told me the spoilers she'd overheard there. ¬_¬

Talk about least likely sources!

I read that entire book in 2 sittings.... *twitches*

*yawns*

I had a good time. :)

I so didn't make it to Sunday of the con. Buddy 'ol pal decided we had to leave by noon, and we all kind of accidently slept until 10, giving us enough time to pack, load the car, and pick up the person who was staying in the other hotel, and get on the road pretty much exactly at noon.

So, we get back to other friend's house, and lo and behold, my car wouldn't start. Yippee. Good thing I ended up not driving...that wouldn't have been fun in a hotel parking garage. I mean, it was a simple matter of getting a jump for my car, and I got home just fine, but I was at my friend's house, where it was nothing more than a "Ah... ****... Guys, my car won't start!", they ran over, called out the other person in the house, I got a jump and was on my way in less than 5 minutes.

Needless to say, the first thing I did today was get a new battery in my car, since the old was one almost 7 years old.

Fun times :)

Go is the most ridiculously complex simple game i've ever played......

I'm happy there was the "Learn to play Go" panel this year, otherwise I would still be ignorant of its greatness...

It has been there for the past couple of years actually :lol: You need to give thanks to the local Baltimore Go Club for that.

Well, I start my new holdover job today (Marketing rep), and I'm nervous. I had my onsite training yesterday, and I get to go at it alone today.

My manager at EB wants me to transfer to a different store too, one that's just opening up...I'm not sure if I want to. It'd probably mean more hours... but I'm trying to get out of retail, it'd feel like a step backwards.

Ah well. Next week this time... I'll be in VEGAS! Yeah baby! Video Game convention, gambling, and booze. Could it be any better? I'll be out there for 8 days, the con's only a small part of the trip. I is excited.

Edit (7/29): Whooo! One full day left until I leave for Vegas! Whee! I'm excited. Happyhappy.