Random Thought Thread~Finishing from Circle Two

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking the Best Buy circular. Power Rangers Super Legends (which I'd like to have played for my podcast), right there on the cover on sale for $22.49. Further inside, I see the XB360 HDDVD drive I've been wanting, and if you buy it, you get Heroes Season 1 HD free, which I was already prepared to drop $70 on. It's like they know me.

2300 to 0700 is a pretty nice shift if you're don't mind the solo thing and the lack of a social life during the week. I come home every day M-F and either go to sleep till 1400 or 1600 or so, OR stay up and do al the things that can only be done during the day then get some sleep untill about 2200 when i have to get ready for work.

It totally roxors!!! 8)

lol yea, I wake up every morning at 5:45-6:00, then hit the gym then go to work.

That would kill me, I'm a night owl. Usually the only time I'm up at 5:45 is if I'm drinking, and am still up from the night before.

Most mornings I milk sleeping until 7:30am, rush a shower and a quick breakfast, feed the cats, then run out the door by 8:15.

<3 DC Metro <3

It's almost 0700 and I'm getting relief in about 15 minutes, when from the background I hear a commercial with this guy saying, "This has to be my favorate time of the year... that's right it's Chevy Truck Month... (etc, etc)"

Poor fella must have pretty low aspirations or no life or both hahaha

/end sarcasm

He's a Hall of Fame football player (he played defensive end, but is retired now), and still does the desk commentary on one of the networks (I think it's CBS, though it could be FOX). His name's Howie Long.

wow I just saw that the most users online was 174, looks like it was right after otakon last year. Remember when the highest number was 52 or something on some random day in february or november or something?

oh man I wish I had known they were on tour here, I soooo would have gone to AC to see them. I saw them a year or two ago at the troc, It was win.

During the Gettysburg show, at one point Hayashi softly tapped the head of one of the security dudes in front of the stage. With his earplugs on and back to the stage, it took him a few seconds to realize what just happened.