Random Thought Thread~Finishing from Circle Two

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing about Chipotle is it's always reasonably near almost every con I go to. And hallelujah for that, cause it's usually the best vegetarian stuff around. You get a lot of food for the money. And yeah, burrito bowls for the win.

• 1 month later...

McDonalds and Burger King is evil...it makes me wonder if they are using ground baby for everything...a massive milkshake of baby and miscellaneous items like a ground up rejected manga or a bottle of....the latest edition of *insert your favorite book/manga/cd/multimedia system here*

T.M Revolution is going to be at New York Comic Con. Who saw this guest announcement and went Huh? What the heck? I know I did when I saw that on NY Comic Con's website last night.

• 5 months later...

...XD im trying to see how long this thread can go

random thought of the day: dignity tastes an awful lot like chocolate but with the scent of sweat and fear * 3 *

Since this was restarted, same rules apply:

1. RTT shall end at 100 pages.

2. A new RTT shall only start when the page is locked at 100 pages.

3. No Chat Spam, post padding, spam in general please.

4. There will be a limit of 3 posts per day per person who posts to RTT. So say if user made one post, then 2 more the same day, they can not post again until the next day. The reason for this is because the original thought of RTT was for random thoughts and quite frankly, it seems at though the random thoughts are starting to go the way of the dodo.

Thank you and enjoy your stay.

100 pages, but before pages were 20 posts each. Now they're 50. So yeah.

And some good samaritans Youtubed all of JAM Project's Brazil show.

I am quite disturbed that the Oxy Clean / Orange Glow spokeman is also selling vitamins to help with lack of energy and life insurance policies all from the same company...either he's plotting something or business is rough at the moment. ^_^

Edited by Ultimecia029