Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ithilienne

List of Panels for Otakon 2007

Huh... wha...

No Webcomics panel?

I was pre-approved!!! I got two Otakon staffers who also did A Miracle of Science as well as T. Cambell for this year.

Following up with a PM.

Huh... wha...

No Webcomics panel?

I was pre-approved!!! I got two Otakon staffers who also did A Miracle of Science as well as T. Cambell for this year.

Following up with a PM.

It's really not a surprise, your panel last year was a powerpoint joke amongst everyone in the webcomic industry and fanbase. Your webcomic stalag 99( what can only be described as a copy+paste furry bizarre fetish strip) doesnt even show up on alexa, and they start taking traffic ranking at ranked sites of 2,000,000 or less. T cambel is only the self proclaimed inventer of webcomics, and noone cares who he is. People want to see the big names like questionable content, applegeeks, ctrl alt del, vgcats, etc. You know, people with some actual credentials, skills, and wisdom to share with people about how to make a succesful webcomic. so if THEY didn't get invited to a panel, then why would you?

Pincer, I explained to you why it was done that way. It was not a problem after I was given the reasons for it not being able to be switched. Shush up or I'll make you sleep in the bathtub. :P