Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Jump

10 Games You Should Have Played!

(Well I guess everybody is advertising their panels now, so here I go!)

Hey folks! This is Nick from Press Start Comic! My friend Gerard and I will be hosting a panel on Friday night called, 10 Games You Should Have Played.

We went through our vast collection of games and picked out ten great games that were overlooked, underrated or simply never came to America. We got a whole bunch of games from Platformers to SHMUPS, Fighters and RPG's too!

We'll be going back to the NES days with "The Guardian Legend" and up to the PS2 with one of my personal favorite imports, Twinkle Star Sprites!

We also want to hear about some of your favorite forgotten games as well! So be sure to stop by!

Here's what you need to know!

10 Games You Should Have Played

Day Friday Night July 20th

Time 7-8 PM

Where Panel One (Room 337-338)

Hope to see you guys and gals there!

Twinkle Star Sprites!

Such a great game. I'll definitely come by and check it out!

Hey folks! Nick here! Just got back home and came on to bump this up.

I wanted to say a big thank you for everybody that showed up for our panel on Friday Night. I'm sorry that the VCR took so long to rewind and some of the footage on some of the games were longer and we weren't able to take your questions.

I know we left out a bunch of games you guys love, including many PC games and RPG's but Gerard and I enjoyed the games and we wanted to share them with you. (I'm still shocked at the reaction that Darkwing Duck got!)

Please let me know what you guys and gals thought of the panel!

Thanks to all of the staff at Otakon for all there help with our panel and we'll be back next year!

Nick!

hey, i don't even particularly like games but my party & i really enjoyed your panel! well done! we must have gotten there after the snafus you speak of.

I and a couple of friends went to this panel. We were all surprised, that you had some good choices, that most of us hadn't played. One of the more interesting panels I've been to in a while.

I loved the panel. My friend and I actually went back to the room that night and played Darkwing Duck for quite awhile. Any chance you can list the games? I forgot one or two.

I'm forever in love with you guys for mentioning Mother 3 and Twinkle Star Sprites.

Here's the list of games and systems.

Tech Romancer (Dreamcast)

Project Justice (Dreamcast)

Under Defeat (Dreamcast)

Twinkle Star Sprites (PS2/Neo-Geo/Saturn/Dreamcast)

Sin and Punishment (Nintendo 64)

Darkwing Duck (NES)

The Guardian Legend (NES)

Parodius! (Arcade/Saturn/PSP)

Mother 3 (GBA)

The Addams Family (SNES)

Don't forget to check out my site, we'll have reviews of them up there soon. I wanted to have all of the games reviewed BEFORE Otakon so you could go and read them after the panel, but we got so swamped with stuff to do, I didn't get to it in time.

That's our ten. I'm thinking if we do this again next year to include more freeware games on the PC. There's a TON of great games that are free to download that provide tons of fun for NO money and deserve time in the spotlight!