Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clutch

A thank you to the staff

Yes, a BIG thank you to the staff at Otakon! I really liked that there were so many staff members, so that I didn't have to go find one, if I had an emergency or something (um, not that I did). And I appreciate the fact that all of you were so friendly when you answered my silly questions, when it was obvious how tired you all were.

I always go to AnimeNext because I live in NJ, but (my first time at) Otakon was so much more organized, and ten times more friendly. Thanks!

And I just especially want to say thanks to the girl in the sailor suit who was organizing the waiting line for the DIY Lolita panel and was SOOO nice about it! I can appreciate how hard it was to make the line when everyone is telling you to do it in a different way, and moving everyone in line without telling you, but you were so fantastically nice.

I would also like to thank all the staff for such a great job! especially those that have to tell people stuff like a million times( staying on this side of the line and/or moving up or not going through this way) I'm sure that must get annoying after saying it for like the 50th time because so many people go by that you have to say it every 15 seconds so yeah thanks!

In seven years of attending Otakon, 2001 to 2007, I have never witnessed any rude Otakon staff. Every Otakon staff member that I've encountered has been most friendly & helpful. :lol:

Otakon was awesome as always, and under control which with the amount of people there is impressive. Way to go and good luck for next year. I know I will be there. Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you so much for the awesome con.

I thought it was staffed very well. Everyone helped us when needed, and we never really had much trouble. ^__^

Yeah, old topic, but nonetheless I should've posted here anyway.

This was no con to be messed with. Otakon is made of win, and it's all thanks to teh staff!

Thanks guys!!!