Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HydeCiel

Otacafe Feedback - Karaoke room. What did you think?

I personally would like to set the karaoke room up more like a lounge. Less row seating and more table and chair seating. Better lighting would be good but what the con gives us is what we have. But we might be able to pull a few strings.

If I may make a comment from a karaoke nut's point of view about the the Otacafe's set up:

I never saw anything wrong with the set up since the room doubles not only as the karaoke area but as a meeting area where people meetup to talk and eat. When on the stage, one can kind of see that the folks sitting at the tables in the back are kind of doing their own thing (and sometimes being really loud) and I know of some people that won't sign up because of that. But those sitting in the rows up front are either waiting their turn, supporting those on the stage, singing along, or just listening to the music. Basically what I am trying to say is that the set up seemed fine, but that's just my opinion and this sounded a lot better in my head than it does typed out..... But the lighting could use a little more work; it seems darker on the stage than the rest of the room.