Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flaming_alchemist

AMV Hell 3.14: what did you think?

I, as "executive producer" for this project, attended the Saturday night parodies to gauge response. I didn't make it to the other two screenings, so if you were there and watched it,...I want your opinions. The crowd I observed seemed to really enjoy it, but I've been receiving conflicting opinions from members of "amv.org." Bottom line: the viewers of the general public are what matter most.

Entertaining as many of you as possible is the goal of this collabortion. Tell me if we succeeded.

Thanks in advance...

I was there for the saturday night fan parodies and I'd say it was pretty good. My favorite so far has been AMV Hell 3, personally. I occasionally go back and watch it again when I start referencing things I see to AMV Hell 3 hahahahaha.

But, yea, overall 3.14 was pretty good. Of course it had some minor slow points, mainly because I probably wasn't getting the joke behind it. I basically always heard laughter for each little segment of it, even if I wasn't the one laughing.

I loved it, I liked it more then AMV Hell 2 or the original I think. More bang for the buck

Everyone in my social group (about 6 of us who watched it) agreed that the best part with the 40 Year Old Virgin "know how I know you're gay" to X. When we rushed home to download it didn't seem to be in the one currently on amv.org.

I died a little inside. Any reason for this? Uploading a new version on AMV? Am I a fangirl?

I digress. Some of the bits weren't up to snuff though I couldn't cite which off hand without watching it but each AMV Hell has always had it's 30 seconds where I've gone "Oh COME ON" luckily it's always been 30 seconds and you've got me cheering again.

Thumbs up and pass my thanks on to everyone I think you guys are awesome!

Where can we find this, if we're looking for it? It's not on your website. Since it's already premiered, is it on the web somewhere?