Radison Concerns

I was wondering about its location, it's near the inner harbor, but is the inner harbor itself like central tokyo crammed shoulder to shoulder during the otakon or is there reasonable (considering the volume for this event) breathing and/or parking space in the several blocks surrounding

any info appreciated

Well the Radisson has valet parking, but that's like $28/night I think. @_@

There are parking garages all over the place though. The one I got this past year was pretty close. Depends on what day/time you come I guess...cuz then they could be full.

And the inner harbor itself wasn't packed at all during Otakon. Well, in restaurants maybe, but otherwise there's plenty of breathing room.

Behind the hotel, there is a huge underground parking garage.

I stayed at the Radisson last time and couldn't afford the valet parking, so I parked in the underground garage for $18 a day. We had no trouble getting a spot there and were able to walk to any location we wanted to from there.

• 1 month later...

yea i looked it up and its litteraly like two light rail stops away, which means its at most a 15 minute walk, and thats if your oogling all the sights etc..

yea i looked it up and its litteraly like two light rail stops away, which means its at most a 15 minute walk, and thats if your oogling all the sights etc..
  • 1 month later...

And just to add on about the parking....although there are several places to park over night if you don't want to do their valet parking, please consider that they have your car in a private lot as to a public parking. It's just something to think about. I wanted to go the cheaper route of course but then I got to thinking that I'm in Baltimore and you just never know. I'm going to stay again at the Raddison because they actually let me keep my car there an extra "day" with out charging me for the evening rate since we leave later at night.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.