In search of buff male cosplayer for Otakon '08

PLEASEEEEE lemme do it :o. but i kinda wanna do wolfwood again :D gahh what to do..but i LOVE star ocean! In multiplayer mode Cliff Fitir has a black counter-part FYI. i am going to message you to a link of my wolfwood pics maybe i could do wolfwood on one day and cliff the next.

If you want to do it I don't think that it should be a problem :D. I just have to check with my friends first, there's a couple people that have messaged us, and there's no problem with a whole bunch of us at the photoshoots, but we'd really only like one to go around with us all day. So I'll definately make sure to get back to you ;). Any other takers? Otakon is pretty far away and if anyone else wants to do it we'd be happy to let you. In fact, we could always use a Peppita, Roger, probably an Albel, a Mirage, and an Adray as well[i just want a Cliff the most, xD].

NOICE!!! i gotta start thinking of how to make my cliff cosplay now. and wolfwood. lol well i have wolfwood done and my cross punisher is at home so thats not a problem, but how the hell am i going to do cliff :D

BTW albel is a tough one

Ok i will get a wig then. it shouldn't be that big of a problem i hope lol. also AngelFeathers i think i DID see you at otakon 08 i wanted to say hi but there were too many people and i was leaving :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...