Kingdom Hearts, 3 New Games

Kinda old news but still for those of you that don't know

Nomura announced at TGS this year 3 new KH games

Birth By Sleep for the PSP

358/2 Days for the DS

Coded for the mobile phone

for all the info check out www.kh-vids.net there is way to much info to type it all up here so check out all the stuff they have about it there and post what you think here!!!!

Yea, my friend showed me the link when they announced it.

Now I'll HAVE to end up getting a PSP.....annoying...I wasn't going to.....

Hopefully the price for PSP's will drop a bit more by the time Birth by Sleep comes out. I'm sure it will have plenty of storyline necessary just as KH CoM did.

I really wish they would release a US Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ :D Judging by these 3 new releases it looks as if they haven't really been thinking too much about that....

yeah i was kinda upset when i found out that i'd have to get a PSP too.....although i heard they can sync with the PS3 so you can see the game on the big screen.....but from what i heard it's only with the new PSPs...

Being only the owner of a mobile phone and none of the others, I am not bending myself out of shape for these games. I will just have to be satisfied with waiting for KH3 for whatever nexgen system it comes out on.

Being only the owner of a mobile phone and none of the others, I am not bending myself out of shape for these games. I will just have to be satisfied with waiting for KH3 for whatever nexgen system it comes out on.

i'm not going to be getting the cell phone game. mostly due to the fact that it is a side story and is in no way linked to the coming KH3, unlike Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days which are appareantly linked to KH3.

I kinda wanna play the KH games, I haven't touched either. Mostly because I have no system to play them on. But I think it would be fun.

unfortunately all 3 games are still in production without even a hint as to when they are coming out, so it could be a long while before we can get our hands on them here in the states. all we know as far as when they are coming out is the order of which they are going to be released....

1.358/2 Days

2.Coded

3.Birth By Sleep

i hope that they are all released by 2010 at the latest...

unfortunately all 3 games are still in production without even a hint as to when they are coming out, so it could be a long while before we can get our hands on them here in the states. all we know as far as when they are coming out is the order of which they are going to be released....

1.358/2 Days

2.Coded

3.Birth By Sleep

i hope that they are all released by 2010 at the latest...

Some quick plot info for you guys, no spoilers so relax.

Birth By Sleep takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts and has a bunch of stuff to do with KH2:FM. Yes, American fans will final get some of their Final Mix fix. 'Nuff said.

358/2 Days covers the storyline of Roxas' creation to his confrontation with Riku when he was placed in Twilight Town. Basically, Roxas' story during CoM. Said to support co-op online multiplayer, full 3-D.

Coded, I have no idea. Couldn't find much.

...What kind of name is "358/2 Days?"

Birth By Sleep takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts and has a bunch of stuff to do with KH2:FM. Yes, American fans will final get some of their Final Mix fix. 'Nuff said.

358/2 Days covers the storyline of Roxas' creation to his confrontation with Riku when he was placed in Twilight Town. Basically, Roxas' story during CoM. Said to support co-op online multiplayer, full 3-D.

Kinda old news but still for those of you that don't know

Nomura announced at TGS this year 3 new KH games

Birth By Sleep for the PSP

358/2 Days for the DS

Coded for the mobile phone

for all the info check out www.kh-vids.net there is way to much info to type it all up here so check out all the stuff they have about it there and post what you think here!!!!

• 3 months later...

I've heard about those three games, too. Uwah, I really can't wait!!

But I find it unusual they would create a game for the PSP and the DS. Isn't that sort of like... forcing DS users to buy PSPs and PSP users to buy a DS? Basically a little competition that they set up?

But heck, it sure got my attention! I'm gonna save up for a PSP now! >.<!!

Lol, the "358/2 Days" title really intrigues me as well. And you just know they're gonna explain that in the game as you play along.

Oooh~ I can't wait for those games to come out!!

I've heard about those three games, too. Uwah, I really can't wait!!

But I find it unusual they would create a game for the PSP and the DS. Isn't that sort of like... forcing DS users to buy PSPs and PSP users to buy a DS? Basically a little competition that they set up?

But heck, it sure got my attention! I'm gonna save up for a PSP now! >.<!!

Lol, the "358/2 Days" title really intrigues me as well. And you just know they're gonna explain that in the game as you play along.

Oooh~ I can't wait for those games to come out!!

This has been a Square marketing technique for years...make 2 different games... throw them on 2 different systems and profit. They also keep good relations that way. Personally I won't buy a psp or a PS3 for the Kingdom Hearts series.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread isn't really being replied to much, but to clarify, Coded should have the same plot as KH: CoM but for the cell phone, the graphics won't be all that pretty but that's just something that's a given (it is for the phone).

I'm pretty sure that they will be bringing the card system along with it, I don't know all the details about how they're going to do any of this, I'm just going to probably not try to go through it when it comes out.

I'm not 100% sure on the card system being brought to the Coded version, but I'm just about 99.9% sure that the plot for the cell game is going to just be a remake of CoM ^^;

well...I have every system...and I'm looking forward to all these games....amongst some other square enix games....but with nomura-san working on FFXIII Versus and (maybe) FFXIII? plus Crisis Core, plus whatever little secret unannounced games they could be working on, it might be awhile before we see these games...I'd say 2009 at the latest though

• 3 months later...

Great another game on the psp. I guess I need to update my old game systems cause there isnt any new good games coming out it. I guess i just borrow my friends psp and buy the game. Or i could buy it just to look at the cover.

Oh yea, I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO COME OUT!

Oy, I've really not been keeping updated on my Kingdom Hearts info ~_~ tis a shame for someone named Sora. I have no idea what I'm going to do for the PSP game. I have a DS so I'm covered for 358/2 Days. Anyways, I'm seriously hoping they do a multiplatform launch for KH3, I seriously don't want to have to buy a PS3 to be able to own this game.

Blast Microsoft with it's awesome advertising and unyielding urge to join the XBOX Live Nation.

• 6 months later...

Well has anyone played KH Re:CoM.

I find that game incredibly stupid.

The card game system is confusing to play. I kinda understand it but you have to match up the card with the enemys card and its alot to go through in order to win. Also the potion card doesnt even heal sora. Its just wasted space.

Im finding the game difficult to play.

Has anyone had problems too?

Edited by coolerninjathanu
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Misread title as "Kingdom Hearts 3, new games" for half a second there. :P

Have played Terra's story in a partially translated ISO, looks like the game is going to be great. That ending/character twist, mm mm.

Well has anyone played KH Re:CoM.

I find that game incredibly stupid.

The card game system is confusing to play. I kinda understand it but you have to match up the card with the enemys card and its alot to go through in order to win. Also the potion card doesnt even heal sora. Its just wasted space.

Im finding the game difficult to play.

Has anyone had problems too?