Who are you going to cosplay?

Just wondering, who are you going to cosplay as? If you aren't cosplaying, who do you want to see?

I'm going as the cloaked Zelda from Twilight Princess. My friend that is coming with me is looking forward to be Midna's actual form. (not Imp)

I'm not really sure what I'd like to see. I just love everyone that cosplays! XD

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosplay for next year otakon??

If so then i will be going as Wolfwood with unwrapped cross punisher on day 2 and on day 1 i will be going as Cliff Fitir from star ocean 3. i have NO idea how to make the costume though

Yep! Next year!

Whoa! That sounds so cool! XD

This'll only be my third time cosplaying, so, I'm not really sure I have any advice. And by third, I mean, my first was Kid and my second was Cait Sith, which was extremely last minute. I'm going to have fun making my tiara! I can't wait! But, I'm afraid I'll mess up on Zelda's cape design.

I believe my friend has it really tough being Midna. She's gotta come up with something for her face. I'm not sure if she wants to paint it each day or what....><

Well the plan for the cosplay this year is alittle up in the air still. Myself, my boyfriend, and my best friend were thinking of doing Castlvania Symphony of the Night. Apparently i'm going to be Lisa.

Personally I want to do Slayers but no one listens to me.

I was thinking of doing EGL again...or maybe Battle Royale...or both! We'll see as the time gets closer....see if I can afford the BR costume. >_>

• 1 month later...

I have a very randomish list of stuff I'm doing next year, but I'll probably be bringing the three least-likely to be damaged during the plane ride with me. :rolleyes:

So my list will probably be:

Seras (Hellsing)

Ruka (Vampire Knight)

Hitsugaya (Bleach) OR Orihime (Bleach)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on Motoko Kusanagi costume...but I just started watching Death Note and would LOVE to cosplay Ryuk. Now I'm torn.

I'm probably going to be Hinata and my fiancee is going to be Neji. We arn't 100% sure but we never can make up our minds! I would like to cosplay someone more obscured but then I would have to put more thought into it.....I still have 8 more months to go!

I'm hoping to get my Hyper Police costume done for this year. I tried my best to gather all the needed pieces and accessories for Otakon '07, but failed misserably. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull it off for '08. If so, I'll definitely be going as Sakura from Hyper Police, as she's my favorite character, and I just can't pass up the chance to walk around wearing 9 fox tails!

KOS-MOS from Xenasaga I. I am really excited to actually being doing this one! I have all the material, I just need to sit down over the holiday break and start sewing!

As for the other days, I haven't figured out what I am going to to.

• 4 weeks later...

some people call me crazy... perhaps I am... or perhaps my money/heart/soul belong to my sewing machine

you have entered the ichigogami zone where no ones sanity is safe..fzzzttt *endtransmission*

Belle-Mere= One Piece

Nami (Special Edition)= One Piece

Meryl Stryfe= Trigun

Naota Nandaba= FLCL (FuriKuri)

Maybe Shampoo= Ranma 1/2

and Maybe Nia= Gurren Lagaan

I originally posted this info in another thread, but I've made one addition since then. I must be nuts....

This year I plan on:

-- Cisqua, Elemental Gelade

-- Spica, Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

-- Souseiseki, Rozen Maiden

-- Seth Nightlord, Trinitiy Blood

The first two should be finished for a con in April. The rest will be complete for Ota, or so I hope. *keeps fingers crossed*

Well I'm really hoping to be Eureka from Eureka Seven that should be all I can afford..

I had some wacky cosplay ideas. And here they are!

1.) Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII.....as a bum. Complete with a "Will Save Planet For Food" sign.

2.) Shino from Naruto.....as a rapper. Complete with blinged out Konoha headband and shades. I'd also carry a microphone around.

3.) And Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi.....with an afro. Thus, Tamahomeboy.

That's all I'm working on right now.

Well Im hopefully be going to go as yoruichi from bleach (when special force leader)

I know alot of people go and cosplay as her but i will hopefully feel special to my self by making the costume.

I think it would be hard but hey ill have the pride of doing it myself. :( I am only a beginner at sewing but ill give it my best.

Edited by coolerninjathanu

I'm cosplaying (in no particular order)

Sir Geigen Huber Brischella - Kyou Kara Maou

Random Shinobia Shrine Maiden (again) - Kyou Kara Maou

Kyoko Minazuki (maybe) - Rival Schools

The past two years I've gone to conventions as Sanji and Roy Mustang and in both cases, I had to change my haircolor since I don't like using wigs. This year, however it will be much easier as I'm going as Ichiro from Nerima Daikon Brothers and he shares my natural hair color. Plus, let's face it, a costume can't get much simpler. lol

Well I'm definitely now going as Puchiko from DiGi Charat. Her outfit shouldn't look too bad on my body type; I hope. T_T

I had some wacky cosplay ideas. And here they are!

1.) Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII.....as a bum. Complete with a "Will Save Planet For Food" sign.

Edited by .Schala.

I'm hoping to do a few. A few old costumes just cause My friends won't leave me alone about em Lol and a new one

Female Sora (Kh)

Tamaki Suoh (Ouran)

I'm hoping to get a Female Time skip Simon(TTGL) done But I may not Lol we'll see how it goes