Who are you going to cosplay?

The plan at the moment is to be one of the bunny viruses from Ah My Goddess. One of my friends is supposed to go as Skuld with her hammer. Therefore Amusing!

also probably wear are KasiMasi uniforms from last year again as they were pretty awesome.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hoo! It's decided!

1. Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle!

2. Zelda from Twilight Princess. Fully. No cape!

And whoever said Yuna in her wedding dress, PLEASE DO IT. That is my next cosplay to make! I absolutely LOVE it. Seriously, if you see a Zelda or a Sophie running towards you, try to run because I'll probably tackle you and hug you for an hour. XD

With me will be:

1. Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

2. Markel from Howl;s Moving Castle or the same person as Goku from DBZ.

3. Master Roshi from DBZ.

Oh, the Bum Barrett...that'll be hilarious! But it sucks that you can't have your sign....

This will be my 2nd year of Cosplaying (first time was 3 years ago). This time I'll be Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney 4 and my sister will be Trucy Wright. I was orginally going to be Phoenix Wright from the first 3 games and my sister was going to be Ema from the first game, but after playing the 4th game, we thought it'd be cooler this way because

both Apollo and Trucy are brother and sister. Ok, well they are "half" but still...

Edited by se37

The only way I can think of is 2 on Friday and/or Saturday (one in the morning and one at night). Since Thursday is pick-up badge only... unless someone wants to be in an outfit that day for some reason.

Well, all things considered, I think I have enough money this year to do three cosplays! [ ALL RIGHT! ]

So far, my decisions are as follows:

Friday

Morning: K` [ King of Fighters ]

Evening: Keigo [ FLOW ]

Saturday

Ichimaru Gin [ BLEACH ]

We're also doing the STAY AWAY dance, and we're probably going to dress up in Japanese school outfits, so that'll be cool.

I have no idea which character I'll be on what day, but I do plan to cosplay Thur-Sat.

The characters I'm really sure I'll be are Ai from Hell Girl, Near from Death Note (cause wearing pajamas and playing with toys is always cool,) and either Oishi or Ryoma from Prince of Tennis.

Though I'm still deciding on whether I'll be Diva or Saya from Blood +. It depends on whether I can make a sword or learn to sing a song.

My major goal is at least three costumes, but I'd like to do four or more. Dx

If could change from either L from Death Note or Haruhi from Ouran for Luppi from Bleach, that'd rock.

I'm already being Rukia, and that costume is the least heavy out of all of them, so I'd like to stay as her to avoid a heat stroke.

Idea!:

I considered the possibility that if I can find a Rukia (Shinigami version) cosplayer to hang out with,

I could always change Rukia (School Uniform) to Chappy. O_O I'd no doubt be the only Chappy cosplayer.

Da-pyon.~ :3

Edited by Krissay-face

I plan on going as Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin. I just hope my idea in it's design that i'm gonna try works so that i don't have to wrap and re-wrap the bandanges whenever i need to take it off.

I have no idea which character I'll be on what day, but I do plan to cosplay Thur-Sat.

The characters I'm really sure I'll be are Ai from Hell Girl, Near from Death Note (cause wearing pajamas and playing with toys is always cool,) and either Oishi or Ryoma from Prince of Tennis.

Though I'm still deciding on whether I'll be Diva or Saya from Blood +. It depends on whether I can make a sword or learn to sing a song.

I usually only cosplay on Sunday if I'm wearing a comfy costume. One that I can drive home in and not have to change my clothes in the parking garage. But there are others out there that will cosplay all three days without fail (four if you count Thursday).

well, maybe i'll wear something a little more simplish on sunday. but I'm definitely gonna be Ranmaru on friday and saturday if everything goes right........which it probably won't....

Yeah, I'm not sure what to wear on Sunday just for the pure reason that it's such a short day and I don't wanna spend a fortune putting a costume together that I'm hardly going to wear. It has nothing to do with comfort in my case, I just change before I fly home. I'll definitely dress up, but something simple....

If anyone had any suggestions for me, I'd appreciate them :)

That would be wonderful if you played diva. All my friends hate her (whole riku thing) and were going this yr. I would love to see what they say. "The song part" might be hard to sing because its like opera. But i bet you could prob pull it off. I really love that song even though the whole chiropteran thing

Hope to see you there with all your cosplay's! Good luck !

That would be wonderful if you played diva. All my friends hate her (whole riku thing) and were going this yr. I would love to see what they say. "The song part" might be hard to sing because its like opera. But i bet you could prob pull it off. I really love that song even though the whole chiropteran thing

Hope to see you there with all your cosplay's! Good luck !

Yeah, I hear you on the Riku thing :P

Though, I've been trying to learn the song it's just a couple of notes that are out of my range. If I could I would probably sing it in a lower key or not at all. I'm still so undecided. But I do love the evil gals, so Diva is winning in my mind. I should be gofering so you may see me in all my cosplay glory running around hehe. Thanks for the luck, I'll need it. :)

So sadly I have changed my cosplay...First I'm going on Friday as a mixture of Oshare kei and Visual Kei...so it'll be a short kimono with really long arms and...very bright accessories. Then o Saturday I'm going as Lucy from Elfen Lied...With her short hair....And then last on Sunday I'm gonna be Haruko from FLCL...ad hopefully I will not changed my mind 50 more times. ^___^

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Shout-Outs will be there again. They were fun! Last year I was Miroku and they asked the whole lobby for me if they would bare my child :unsure:

It's just too fun being Miroku so I always end up being him at some point. This year I have a street fighter group planned. I'm going as Ryu and we have a Ken, Chun-li and possibly Cammy. I already finished my Hollow Ichigo costume, just need the contacts so that'll be among my cosplays. My main cosplay this year is going to be Sanosuke, I've always wanted to cosplay him but never got around to working on the big sword, but I'm working on it now so it'll be set for Otakon. Can't wait!

As soon as I'm done whatever staffing duties I'm doing (Game room for those who give a rat's behind), I'm immediately changing into my Travis Touchdown costume, complete with janky modded Star Wars lightsaber beam katana. If you see me, take pity. It will be my first attempt at a real cosplay and I know that no matter how hard I try to make it awesome in my mind, it'll end up looking like some crappy dork's Halloween costume.

my official cosplay list (no changing!!):

fri/sat: Ranmaru Mori (samurai warriors 2)

sun: Dr. Pepper (i know i can't be the actual dr. pepper, but i'll be all decked out in dr. p gear in a snazzy cosplay, walking around with my plush can XD)

So I'm not exactly sure what i'll have finished but what I have planned are:

Yumichika with Fuji Kujaku ( ::keeps fingers crossed:: ) - Bleach

Sawada Tsunayoshi - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

TS Viral - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Odoroki Housuke - Gyakuten Saiban 4 (AKA Apollo Justice from the new Apollo Justice game XD)

I'm really excited about stuff and hope to really get workign on everything soon!

So far my plans are...

Issac Dian (Baccano) - I'm not sure what costume of his i'm doing yet. Most likely his hippie outfit from the epilogue.

Masaki (Super Robot Wars) - what better attire to wear to a JAM Project concert than a Super Robot Wars costume? (that is... if i can get the jacket)

Purple/Black Ness (Mother2/Earthbound/Smash Brothers Brawl)- Way too many normal Nesses out there. I've gotta do something different :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure that'll all change within the coming months.

So I've changed my cosplay yet again...and hopefully this'll be the last time.

First I'm going to dress in a short kimono and combine it with the decora style.

Then I'm going to be Hikaru form Ouran High School Host Club when he is the Cheshire cat.

Last I'm gonna beeee...Lucy/Nyuu from Elfen Lied....

My big project will be Ergo Proxy, from Ergo Proxy =D I'm thinking about doing a "human" Meta Knight, Brawl style but we'll see how much time i have :)

I'm going as Tetsuo the Iron Man, replete with drill-phallus. If anyone messes with me in line they'll get augured. My friend Willoughby is going as the cardboard robot from Dr. Satan and The Deathless Devils, with a special slot and compartment for snatching DVDs from the dealer's room. I've got another buddy who's preparing his Rapeman costume, I keep telling him to pick something harder, I mean geez it's just a leather mask with a zipper mouth, leather gloves and a garrote ^_^

I thought about cosplaying Misa Amane at PreReg. xD

My hair is the right color, so that wouldn't require a wig.

I just need a white blouse, a red ribbon, stockings, and a black skirt.

AND COMBAT BOOTS! >:D

Oh Yeah. Combat boots.

I'm actually thinking Barry Burton from Resident Evil since I have a reddish beard. Either that or I could shave the beard and go as DBZ adult Gohan.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I posted here or not...Doesn't really matter, since this list has changed a bit over the past few weeks.

I plan on bringing:

Envy-Ordinary Form-Fullmetal Alchemist

Fai D. Flowright-Vampire form, complete with long claws and fangs, while wearing Celes outfit-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Atori-Memory Loss Version-Noein

San-Half Mask Version-Princess Mononoke- I actually don't want to bring this one, but I might get stuck with it anyways. :ph34r:

Awesome, can't wait to see Shishio. Don't forget to do the burned skin makeup underneath it, forget that showing through and it'll ruin it. If you need to know how to do it I can tell you about a really easy method.

I'm planning on being Mimiru for the .Hack//SIGN group on Friday, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service Saturday, and if I get it done in time possibly Ms. Frizzle Sunday (planning on her for Halloween at the least). I'm also making Krim, Bear, and Tombo's costumes for the weekend as well.

My list keeps changing, especially since my friend decided I *have* to cosplay with her. :ph34r:

So the list looks like:

Arrancar!Orihime (for the Bleach shoot)

Seras Victoria (Blood version) - Hellsing

Tifa - FFVII: Advent Children

Princess Venus - Sailor Moon

Ruka - Vampire Knight (maybe)

I've got a few costumes ready to go.

Friday - 10th Doctor (Doctor Who) along with a groups of friends who will be other Doctors from the series.

Saturday - Captain N: The Game Master

Sunday - Lupin III

Hope to see you all there!