Who are you going to cosplay?

I'll be cosplaying Isshin Kurosaki from Bleach, as he is the only character that I actually look like IRL and can really pull off well. Gigai form while I'm standing in lines, shopping, etc. Shinigami form for everything else.

My girlfriend decided to go a different route this year and settled on Kagome from Inuyasha.

Her brother will be cosplaying Yahiko Myƍjin from Rurouni Kenshin. He can REALLY pull that one off extremely well!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be bringing:

Friday

Eald'narche - Final Fantasy XI

Saturday

Arshtat Falenas - Suikoden V

I may drag out one of my Prince of Tennis costumes for Sunday, but I'm not sure if I want to cosplay that day or not.

kazenokai515, first time eh, don't feel embarrassed it will turn out fine^_^

At first was going to cosplay Allen from D.Gray-man and my sis was going to cosplay Lenalee

but we changed our mind.

(me) Shana-Shakugan no Shana

(my twin sister) Misa- Death Note or Millia Rage

(my friend) Road- D. Gray-man

My friend and I will be cosplaying for the first time as a pair from the game Lunar Knights. I'll be going as Lucian, and she'll be going as Dumas. Practically no one will know who we are, I'm sure, but it'll be fun anyway. XD

I was hoping to also have a Geass costume as well, but I won't have the time. Oh well. D:

I'll be going as Miku Hatsune (vocaloid 2) and Akito/Agito (air gear) in 2 forms perhaps I'm expecting it to be hot so i might make a shots and sleevesless version too XD

Hello everyone this will be my first Otakon I will be bringing my Shirtless Armstrong cosplay...and yes I am a competitive bodybuilder so no foam suits. Here is a recent pic from SC 08 XD : http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1510819/. I will be more cut by the time the con rolls around though. Can't wait to get there!
Hello everyone this will be my first Otakon I will be bringing my Shirtless Armstrong cosplay...and yes I am a competitive bodybuilder so no foam suits. Here is a recent pic from SC 08 XD : http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1510819/. I will be more cut by the time the con rolls around though. Can't wait to get there!

I have 4 other friends doing Team Fortress 2 cosplays with me.. it's gonna be so EPIC

If you see a red Pyro, girl-Scout, Engineer, girl-Medic and Soldier walking around, it's us. -_-

Other than that, my girlfriend is a VK freak so we're doing Kaname & Yuuki.

And I posted it here before but I'm also doing Chad from Bleach. That's gonna be my big one since I look pretty much JUST like him, minus the cuban tan. ><;

Edited by Otaku Ru

I have no idea yet of what days I'm doing what cosplay, but I do know my cosplays by now, thankfully.

I'm going to be doing Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin even though I'll be dying in that corset, dress, and coat, but oh well.

One of the other days, probably Sunday even though I'm not sure yet, I'll be doing Temari from Naruto... her 3rd outfit, the one from the timeskip, because even though I had all the clothes for the 2nd outfit, they were my little sis's, and the skirt didn't fit me, so oh well.

And I have to cosplay as Deidara from Naruto, that's obligatory. I don't think I'll ever give that costume up, I love it and love Deidara too much.

My boyfriend is going to be cosplaying as Itachi for two days, and he won't tell me what his other costume is yet, so I don't know. Hopefully something light though because he's coming out from California for this.

If anyone else is doing an Akatsuki cosplay, we'd love to meet up with you, and kind of get a full group thing going even if it is for just a few pictures- even though we are totally open to making new friends and hanging around with you as a group for a few hours or an entire day. My boyfriend has almost a whole group back in Cali, and I'm his Deidara for that when I can get there, but here, we don't have anyone to do our Akatsuki cosplays with- and what fun is it if we're missing like 3/4 of the group?... Eh idk, that's my take on it anyway, so I'm just getting that out there now in case anyone cares.

I'm also trying to find time to make a Euphemia costume from Code Geass, but the dress is kind of complicated and I'm dying from Physics and Organic Chem, so I don't think that that's happening, even though I really want to make that dress. We'll see. -_-

Friggen sweet! I've seen you as Armstrong and it totaly works! He's my favorite character on FMA. Are you going to carry arround a boom box to play his theme song while you flex your muscles?

TYL! Lal Mirch from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

;D

I've got no idea who my friends that are coming will be, but I'll probably weasel them into being more Reborn characters (Big swarm of Reborn cosplayers = FTW).

I'm definitely going! It'll be my first Otakon too and I'm pretty sure I'll be Urd (Ah! My Goddess), Kuea (Elemental Gelade), and JunJun (Sailor Moon). I'm hoping to find partners for any of my costumes, so if anyone's interested... um... message me, I guess. ^^()

I will be cosplaying as white Tyki on Friday and then dark Tyki on Saturday. I am currently building all kinds of props and special effects... I'm completely obsessed O_O Anytime I see Tyki do something new I'm like, "Oh! I'm definitely going to have to do that too. *evil smirk*"

Friday & Saturday

--------------------

Emma [Emma, Victoria Romance]

Sunday

---------

Either Gaku Namikiri [Absolute Boyfriend] or

Akio Ohtori [Revolutionary Girl Utena]

not sure yet....

I had some wacky cosplay ideas. And here they are!

1.) Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy VII.....as a bum. Complete with a "Will Save Planet For Food" sign.

2.) Shino from Naruto.....as a rapper. Complete with blinged out Konoha headband and shades. I'd also carry a microphone around.

3.) And Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi.....with an afro. Thus, Tamahomeboy.

That's all I'm working on right now.

Hehe thanks for the compliments everyone ^___^. Yeah you will see me around and if I can I might try to do some sort of posing routine at the cosplay walk on or something to music as Armstrong... Just an idea I was toying with.
I will be cosplaying as white Tyki on Friday and then dark Tyki on Saturday. I am currently building all kinds of props and special effects... I'm completely obsessed O_O Anytime I see Tyki do something new I'm like, "Oh! I'm definitely going to have to do that too. *evil smirk*"
Hehe thanks for the compliments everyone ^___^. Yeah you will see me around and if I can I might try to do some sort of posing routine at the cosplay walk on or something to music as Armstrong... Just an idea I was toying with.

lmao im trying to imagine you without the mustache xD its not working

*sigh* I have changed my cosplay again...but this time it's the last time because everything is being made...and I don't know which days but..yes..

Temari from Naruto.

A decora kimono thing...

Yuiko from Loveless

And that is my final decision...

You are awesome. Will you be open to photo's with people not in FMA costume? You make such a great Armstrong. :wub:

I'm planning on going as Maka from Soul Eater(All I need is boots and a wig and to make some adjustments to the costume, unfortunately no coat, though I plan on finding one for next year), and maybe Yuuki from Vampire Knight. It's my first time cosplaying so I'm really nervous. :D

Well I really would like to go this year, but I lost the number of the girl i was gonna room with TT-TT. Now I have to either find her number, book an hotel room (Not likely TT-TT), or find another person to room with! But if I do end up going, this being my first Otakon, I will be going as: Misa Amane (I've cosplayed her before so the costume is a maybe), Gaara (My first cosplay and I loved it!), and Natsuo (Just compleated the costume!!!!). I was also thinking about doing someone from D.Grey-Man or Kyoko from Black Cat.

I'm working on a Shigure Sohma costume for my fiance. He'll be wearing that either Saturday or Friday...

I'm not really into dressing up...and I admit it's because I'm really self-conscious. But after he had some success dressing as L last year, I joked around about how next year I should be Light (after losing his memories) and we can spend the day handcuffed to each other.

It started off as a joke but now I'm seriously thinking about it. It'd be pretty easy to put it together. I already own all of the pieces except the shoes.

But it's really more for laughs than serious cosplay.

Edited by Cyanna

Updated List actually....

@_@ gah costume over load...Yes...I do enjoy my sewing... a bit much...

Thursday

Belle Mere: One Piece Version 1.0= 100% Done, yay!

Friday

Meryl Stryfe: Trigun= 55% Done, Need to make Cape.

Hinata Hyuuga: Shippuden Naruto= 100% Done, need to get a new set of contacts.

Saturday

Chibi Chibi Moon...:Sailor Moon= 15%...yes I have gone to the Moonie Side @-@

Nia from: Gurren Lagann= 35%... If i get her done in time

Sunday

Nami Special Edition: One Piece

Costume Days are subject to change and morph due to change in photography schedules or if i don't get them done in time... yeah

Edited by Ichigogami

Oh I forgot. My friend also wants to do an RyouXBakura cosplay with me... So here is the new list if i do end up going....

~ Ryou(me) and Bakura(My friend) (Both from Yu-Gi-Oh)

~ Misa Amane (Death note... Duh! LoL)

~ Natsuo (Loveless)

~ Gaara (Naruto.... Duh! LoL)

~ Kyoko (Black Cat)

Hi, I'm really hoping to go to Otakon this year. If I do go I think I will only be bringing with me two costumes:

Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1459396/ The Yugi cosplayer in this picture with me will also be there.

Abarekiller from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1424324/ Not anime but Japanese related. Wore the suit to Sakura Con and people loved it, lol.

Edited by Cael_Reilen

Our cosplays are a little bit off kilter for my group, I'm afraid.

My husband and I are going as Sango and Miroku from Inuyasha, mainly because I'm pregnant and we found the joke amusing. Our whole group (whoopeedoo, four people) will be attending as kodamas from Princess Mononoke as well. Our two friends are going to be going as Alucard and Anderson from Hellsing. I didn't get to cosplay last year, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

this is gunna be my first year cosplaying and im kinda nervous.

im gunna be a Silent Hill nurse.

i promise it's going to be really good,

not some of the awkward ones like last year :rolleyes:.

and haha i'll be going with a group of totally different people,

we're going to look funny walking together.

Edited by Erinnnn

I am going to cosplay as:

Naruto- Hinata, Temari, and Kiba

Wolf's Rain- Blue

Death Note- L -maybe-

Bleach- Hinamori Momo

I'm not sure of what order to do them in yet, but I'm most lyikely doing them. ^.^"