Who are you going to cosplay?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be a Nekomimi... extra adorable ... look 4 sky blue ears and a "will yuri for yaoi button" lol ^o^

I'm hoping to do a few. A few old costumes just cause My friends won't leave me alone about em Lol and a new one

Female Sora (Kh)

Tamaki Suoh (Ouran)

I'm hoping to get a Female Time skip Simon(TTGL) done But I may not Lol we'll see how it goes

If I go (bought my passes but debating on going/ not a good time)

I'll be going as Lavi from D.Gray-man again this year.

Followed by a Rave/something or other chick (dreads/skirt/fishnets/etc)

They will be rotated from time to time.

I still can't believe this will be my 5th year =]]]

and I'll finally be able to go to the adult panel things this time (darn December B-days)

If I go (bought my passes but debating on going/ not a good time)

I'll be going as Lavi from D.Gray-man again this year.

Followed by a Rave/something or other chick (dreads/skirt/fishnets/etc)

They will be rotated from time to time.

I still can't believe this will be my 5th year =]]]

and I'll finally be able to go to the adult panel things this time (darn December B-days)

For two days I will be cosplaying as Gir from Invader Zim. I made him into the most comfortable hoodie ^_^

For one day I will be dressed up as a Mooby's employee from clerks 2. My husband is also going to be standing around as silent bob.

Sweet, just got my inflatible Tardis and Vash gun in the mail, so that nails down my two costumes, the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who and Black Vash the Stampede(kaiyodo toy version). The Doctor I'll wear on Thursday and Friday, Vash on Saturday and maybe Sunday, I may also bring my Axel Steel costume from Guitar Hero 2 and wear it on Sunday.

I'm bringing two costumes that are vastly different from one another: Princess Peach from Mario/"Smash Bros." and Professor Remus Lupin from "Harry Potter".

These will be worn to their respective series photoshoots ("Smash Bros." at 2pm on Friday and 1pm on Saturday, "Harry Potter" at 11:30 am on Sunday), but otherwise I have no real set schedule on when I wear what.

I'll be doing Edward Elric again, but this time with a lovely full automail arm...I'm probably going to do one version that shows off the arm, and the regular red coat version. Also doing Ringo Noyamano from Air Gear...and her older sister Rika when she was the original queen of thorns! =D

...and if it get's here in time, Honey Senpai from Ouran! =D

....plus one that I shall keep a secret but I know will win me the love of any and all Code Geass cosplayers. =3

This is my first ever Otakon... actually this is my first ever Convention.

I decided to try and go all out, but I'm short on time and money... assuming I get things finished I should be

Reno of the Turks

Blue Scout of Team Fortress 2

I'm hoping to get contacts before the convention since I desperately need my glasses and I don't think it'd be fitting to either character if I wore them. So here's hoping!

If anybody is interested in contacting me about meet-ups or anything, send me a PM (I check multiple times a day) or AIM me @ The Misled Youth.

See you all at Otakon!

Well, update for my cosplay list. Didn't have time to get Commander Simon finished so instead I'll be brining my new Alto Saotome (the battle of my first wig ended last night) from Macross Frontier. Debating on what day to wear it. Probably Saturday to avoid damaging the wig while I rock out to JAM Project on Friday :)

Wow, sounds like there's going to be some awesome cosplays this year!

Friday: I'll be Android 18 from DBZ. A friend I'm going with will be 17, so look out for us!

Saturday: I'll be Howl from Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle, wandering around with a Sophie. (Note: Due to time constraints, we couldn't finish Howl's jacket, so our theme is End of the Movie! Howl and Sophie)

It'll be interesting, since it's our first time cosplaying.

Wow, sounds like there's going to be some awesome cosplays this year!

Friday: I'll be Android 18 from DBZ. A friend I'm going with will be 17, so look out for us!

Saturday: I'll be Howl from Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle, wandering around with a Sophie. (Note: Due to time constraints, we couldn't finish Howl's jacket, so our theme is End of the Movie! Howl and Sophie)

It'll be interesting, since it's our first time cosplaying.

• 1 year later...

Nothing really too amusing/interesting:

Leonard Testarossa from Full Metal Panic

John Brown from Kuroshitsuji

Mugi from K-ON!!

Although, I haven't gotten around to actually watching FMP2ndRaid.. I'm just wearing it 'cause my sis is doing Tessa.. ._.;; (FAIL)

Maybe I can do a crash course in the coming week or something...

Edited by Xoee

*points to signature* Granted, I'm waiting on my Lucia to arrive from UPS, and I'm not getting my hopes up until I have the costume in my hands because it's been an absolute nightmare trying to get it.

And I still need to try to make my Pichu collar, but it's proving most annoying. ><

Edited by SamuraiSushi

Got my Lucia yesterday! I have to tweak the shorts though because they come down to my KNEES. -.-

For my final convention... I'm going as Ray Stantz from Ghostbusters, with my proton pack with lights, but no sound.

this is my last year.

Man, if your profile is accurate you're only 22. Why is this your last year?

We're only going for two days. So my twin sis, my little sis and I are going as:

Friday- Macross Frontier: Ranka(waitress ver.), Sheryl(cowgirl ver.), and chibi Klan

Saturday- Darker than Black 2: Suou Pavlichenko(last eps ver. with her anti-tank rifle), July, and my friend will be there as April.

Edited by yuurisans