Another Favorite Eatery Goes...... :(

Well, if Otakon already has a cafe, perhaps it might not be such a stretch to have a maid cafe somewhere inside the convention center!

...though now that I think about it, trying to get Aramark to run a maid cafe would likely cause irreparable harm to everyone involved.

...though I'm sure certain people wouldn't mind such things happening to either Aramark or maid cafe fans. o_o;

Well, if Otakon already has a cafe, perhaps it might not be such a stretch to have a maid cafe somewhere inside the convention center!

...though now that I think about it, trying to get Aramark to run a maid cafe would likely cause irreparable harm to everyone involved.

...though I'm sure certain people wouldn't mind such things happening to either Aramark or maid cafe fans. o_o;

What is needed is a Taco Bell, TGI Fridays, and a dunkin' donuts within walking distance. that would be awsome.

There are already two Dunkin Donuts a couple blocks North to either side of the BCC (one on S Howard & E Baltimore and one at Light & W Lombard.) The Taco Bell is a few blocks North at Charles & E Baltimore.

I know a place thats seriously RIGHT across the street oblivious to everyone but me ;]

It has AMAZING food, but its so secret, but amazing.

;]]

I didn't care for the California Tortilla place either. It was over priced and not that good. What is needed is a Taco Bell, TGI Fridays, and a dunkin' donuts within walking distance. that would be awsome.
I didn't care for the California Tortilla place either. It was over priced and not that good. What is needed is a Taco Bell, TGI Fridays, and a dunkin' donuts within walking distance. that would be awsome.

Replace CalTort with a Taco Bell? Bah. CT is the closest vegetarian-friendly place around. Especially with Afghan Kabob gone now.

I really like going to the food court - mainly because it's always taken over by congoers. The food is not spectacular but it's more for the experience of sitting there and eating your food in costume. I don't even notice the "normies". An anntie anne's person reconized me as Aeris from FF7 and I was totally shocked by that. :blink:

There's a new SuperFresh supermarket north on Charles Street a couple blocks away...........

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the Superfresh ever ran out of food (or certain kinds of food) during either of the past couple of Otakon weekends? I never got the chance to pop over there myself, but I might need to hit it in the future and it'd be good to know if I should only bother hitting it on Thursday.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the Superfresh ever ran out of food (or certain kinds of food) during either of the past couple of Otakon weekends?

:blink:

Ummmm..... it's a supermarket. Can you get more specific? Ramen? Granola bars? Goat meat? Brussels sprouts? Cocktail onions? Motor oil?

Furthermore, it only opened in 2007, so past years are not applicable.

Seriously, based on the downtown spending habits of Otakon's members, I'm not thoroughly convinced they actually EAT all weekend. :blink: I suggest that whatever the supermarket should run out of, there will be something else there that you'll be happy to eat. And furthermore, odds are it might be better for you, anyways. :blink:

But thanks for the inadvertent reminder--I will make sure to pay them a visit and warn them of the plague of cosplaying locusts bound to descend upon them..........

(And now, I will make my unofficial prediction of what they will run out of............................ condoms......)

Ah, yet another Inner Harbor eatery gone for good... A moment of silence if you will. I'm not too disappointed though, just as long as they don't close down my 2 favorite places to go every year to eat. I'm not telling what they are though, seeing as I don't have any wood to knock on right now...

That is a shame. Last year was the first time I got to eat there, and I was really looking forward to visiting it again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.