Is there a place I can download or view the rules for making an AMV for last year? I've already almost completely finished my entry for this year, and I just want to make sure the resolution and file type and so forth is correct. I clicked the link in the rules sticky thread, but it just takes me to a blank white page that says "Bogus?". o.O

I wouldn't mind knowing some the general rules that were used last year either... does anyone that made an AMV and submitted it last year have any info or maybe even an admin or staff member? Many thanks in advance. ^_^

The rules for AMVs will be announced as soon as they're ready. I think we've got a new contest head this year, so at least *some* of the stuff will change. I'll poke Omar to get then to post at least the tech specs....

Great! Thanks! :ph34r:

• 1 year later...

I know this isn't really a subject for this thread but I figured instead of having a two line thread just use one that really isn't being all that much anymore.

In my possible entry video would it be considered Nudity if a girl was in a bra and thong?

I am using a clip from the movie "The Animatrix" section "Final Flight of the Osiris" and the clip is in the begining when the two characters are "Sparring". I figure ask now instead of getting bumped later

If anyone know the answer to this conumdrum please post or PM me or both