Bleach Cosplay Only

Yeah, Im probably going as Urahara do to the many requests i get to do it, lol. That or my first choice of Byakuya, but then i have to dye my hair and such, sucky, lol, though, iono any other dude who can use his real hair when doing Byakuay. Haha, so, whats anybody else thinking of. ^_^

I'm going to go as Sosuke Aizen from bleach, but in his Arrancar form. I was originally going to go as Yamato from Naruto and do his ANBU uniform Friday and his Konoha uniform Saturday, but I can pull off Aizen real easily, and I already made his Zanpakuto.

Picture of what the costume will (hopefully) look like. *He is the middle one for non-bleach fans* ^_^

I'm going as Aizen for sure...The Hueco Mundo version...everything works out perfect for me, and I'm already working on his zanpaktuo :) ...should be fun. I was gonna go as Yamato from Naruto and still might if I have the money for it (Konoha uniform version...not ANBU...making 1 wooden sword is enough :P )

Whoa, so many Aizens! xD

I'm going as gigai Rukia. :3

Hurray for contact lenses.

And my brother is going as shinigami Aizen.

They'll be an onslaught of traitors! o:

Soi fong Here XD i gott cut and dye my Hair since all my cosplay Character have short black hair

If you guys have cosplay.com accounts, post on the gathering thread there !:lol: Need some people to see if the times and location is alright with everyone =D It can change if there is a lot of objections to it. But I think it's pretty reasonable time =D

I'm going to try out

Espada

I'm thinkin' I'm going to be the shinigami who replaces Rukia's position of 'watcher over Karakura Town' after the Soul Society arc. The one with the massive afro.

Why thank you. Though going for the arrancar is more work than I'm willing to put into it, considering I'm going to be working on other costumes as well. Gotta love having a generic shinigami costume that you can apply to practically any other character in the series.

TT^TT I wanted to be Grimmjow or Izuru Kira but =_= my body can't stand hair dye and I don't want to re-live wig days XD plus I've gotten too lazy with sewing a costume together. XD If only there were more Kiras, Hisagis, and arrancar. XD I would love to see a Luppi

• 1 month later...

O hay, another Orihime here! I don't know which outfit I'm doing, yet. ^^;

Orihime is one of those characters that you have a million options for.

Shinigami Disguise, Early Soul Society Arc, School Uniform, and Arrancar to name a few.

Wowies. Way more then I have. xD

Also, is your name a Hina Ichigo referance? o:

TT^TT I wanted to be Grimmjow or Izuru Kira but =_= my body can't stand hair dye and I don't want to re-live wig days XD plus I've gotten too lazy with sewing a costume together. XD If only there were more Kiras, Hisagis, and arrancar. XD I would love to see a Luppi
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm going as Ikkaku (I'm bald) the clothing part is easy as I already do martial arts and I've been him at the last two conventions I've gone to. I'm almost done with a working version of his shikai. I've started preparations for his bankai but I have a lot of work ahead for that one.

Here's what I looked like at Ohayocon

post-18041-1207166137_thumb.jpg

post-18041-1207166137_thumb.jpg

I've got a Shinigami uniform and no idea what to do with it. *g* I used it for Orihime for a shoot last year and had every intention of fixing it up to use for Hitsugaya. Somehow, I never got around to doing the captain's jacket or finding a good wig.

I do have 'Hime's Arrancar outfit and a shiny newish wig for it, so I'll probably be bringing that. Now if only I could do the shoes properly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im hopefully gonna cosplay as yoruichi this yr, when she was a captain. Im gonna make it so it might look horrible. Im in clothing class so i hope it will help me.

I love the idea of Aizen take over. It would be really cool. I cant wait to see it.

Edited by coolerninjathanu

Ha yea ill be grimjow the best thing is that i made the jaw in ceramics class in school lol but i would love to see all the espada there

Oh and anyone who went to AB in 07 i think lol do you remember when the bleach characters took over the Naruto photo shoot ha we should do that again XD

My main cosplay this year is going to be a Bleach character.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi~ Late Manga Version. I have always wanted to cosplay this version of Mayuri. He is my favorite Bleach character, probably because he is downright psychotic, while still being considered one of the good guys!

One of my more minor cosplays may end up being Kuukaku Shiba. She is just one of those female characters I like, strong willed and does to listen to ----.

I have three costume sin total for otakon...it's going to be a busy cosplay year for me!

I'll be cosplaying Isshin Kurosaki (In shinigami form) as he is the only character I know I can pull off extremely well (facial hair/structure, voice and body type). I just need to finish building my shoulder robe holder/guard and get my hair cut a bit shorter. I also need to finish my zanpaktou.

• 1 month later...

A little late to the party I know, but I will be going as Byakuya! My cosplay is 90% complete and I'm excited...my 5th anniversary at Otakon and my 1st cosplaying. My boyfriend will be going as Aizen Sosuke (the millionth) and my brother will be going as Zaraki Kenpachi. I did have a Renji but alas I think I lost her ; ;

Definately will be going as Halibel!! I'm part of an epic Bleach group of so many members I can't even remember who all is going as what, I think this is our current count, including people we'll be meeting up with: Szayel, Urahara, Orihime, Aizen, Renji, Nel, Il Forte, Noitora, Zangetsu...and many others....!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I need some help.... I wanna do 1st Division Captain Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni for next year BUT my main and only problem is finding a long enough white goatee beard and moustache and the drooping eyebrows. If anyone knows where I can find the right beard (I tried to google it under costumes goatee beards and nothin good), please PLEASE help. Thank you

• 3 months later...

I'm gonna try for a bad ass girl version of Grimmjow, still debating dyeing my hair or using a wig. I had a horrid time with pink and I'm thinking blue will be just as bad. I made the baaaaad decision to make my own hakama. All I have to say is that knife pleats come strait from the devil. My practice pair came out perfect, then I got some nice fabric... and can't seem to get it right again. Any tips on hakama making would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by lykopis783