Katekyo Hitman Reborn Cosplayers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay~ I'm so glad there are other Reborn! cosplayers! I'll be there as Tsuna, in his blazer uniform, and my brother may be going as Gokudera if he manages to lose weight successfully by then :unsure: He said the wig made his face look too round ^_^ Well, hope to see you there~

::salute:: Hey all! I'll be doing Tsuna in '08! I may have a jumpsuit version and if not it's the varia arc hyper dying will mode. Uuuum I should in theory have a 5 year old lambo, mukuro, hibari kyouya (possible), and bianchi. I'll see how everything goes, but I'm really uber excited about it X3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there definitely will be a photoshoot. Reborn kicks ass anyways. We mafioso can take down all those ninjas, pirates, shinigamis and alchemists. Just get them guardians

my friends and I are definately going as Reborn cosplayers...at last count I think we had me(as Reborn), Gokudera, Yamamoto, Tsuna and I think a Hibari (no Lambo though which makes me sad ;.; my favorite pairing is Reborn x Lambo and I had high hopes to have some smexy shots on the two of us together in costume...ah well...)

I'm excited since its my first time cosplaying! But to prepare I got the kids in my daycare center room to chant 'Master Pao Pao' today during lunchtime XD

I'm planning to go as TYL!Lal Mirch, and to make my brother (9) come as Acrobaleno!Colonello.

Hopefully things will pan out successfully <3

A photoshoot would be fantastic~! I can't wait.

Edited by Frail-Fairytale
my friends and I are definately going as Reborn cosplayers...at last count I think we had me(as Reborn), Gokudera, Yamamoto, Tsuna and I think a Hibari (no Lambo though which makes me sad ;.; my favorite pairing is Reborn x Lambo and I had high hopes to have some smexy shots on the two of us together in costume...ah well...)

I'm excited since its my first time cosplaying! But to prepare I got the kids in my daycare center room to chant 'Master Pao Pao' today during lunchtime XD

I'll be doing Adult Lambo Lexile, so there will definitely be one there for you during the photoshoots.

Frail - Lal Mirch is the best! Kickass!

I can't wait for Otakon, when should be plan the photoshoot?

Mm... well I'll be there on the 8th for sure, and possibly the 9th, so one of those days perhaps? (Since I'd love to be in a photoshoot <3).

Aha, I know, right? xD She's so amazing, I didn't have a doubt I wanted to be her.

But another question is where and time?

I hope they release the schedule for panels some time soon. If not, I'll take the initiative to organize a photoshoot. 100 percent chance that there will be one on saturday, and a 75-80 percent chance for friday.

I hope they release the schedule for panels some time soon.

The programming schedule isn't usually released until about a week before the convention. Panelists will of course be notified of their panel's timeslot, and a list of panels will be made available, but beyond that don't expect any schedule to be announced for another month and a half or so.

I was looking on GaiaOnline, and according to the Otakon thread, there will be a Reborn! photoshoot on Friday at 2:00pm at The Fountain.

It might be a good idea to have one for Saturday as well though, since that's the day when most will probably be happening.

• 2 weeks later...

finally reborn fans! Well the thing is that my parents wont let me cosplay though (it was hard enough convincing them to let me come to otakon since they dislike anime so strongly!) but hopefully i could get a picture or 2 of reborn cosplayers? Now that i think of it, being black i dunno if there is anyone from reborn i could do other than that guy from the future arc with the scythe. XD

• 3 weeks later...

masu--I completely understand how you feel. my dad nearly flipped when he heard I was going to dress as a guy practically all weekend.

sadly I can't go as reborn. its a long long long story mostly involving a disapproving father, lack of job, monetary needs and compromising on my part. instead I'm prolly going as Bianchi. I can go as a FEMALE at least >.>;; this wasn't told to me until after I got the suit, modified my air pistol to look like reborn's and bought a hat...

I'm so sad though b/c I was so excited about being Reborn (he really IS my favorite character next to 10YL!Lambo and 20YL!Lambo...and Fuuta. and Bianchi comes in 4th/5th depending on if you count Lambo as one or two chars), but I guess it won't be ::sigh::

I can still take pics though with adult lambo! (so what if Binachi x Lambo is a ridiculous idea...if I'm going as her she's gonna be shipped with whoever I want to ship her with! this includes Hibari and Dino.)

I'm rather short for a Bianchi though at five feet even.

It would be good to know how many people are going to be at the photoshoot, at least a rough estimate since i'm making a real cake and if there's gonna be alot of people I'd feel guilty not sharing (though if there's more then two dozen of us I will have to make cookies for everyone else and save the cake for my group I'm sorry. I can't manage more then two cakes...). I'm thinking about a flourless cake or a torte since they are heavier cakes and don't require refridgeration. As far as icing I'd not put it on (or the other decorations) till the day of the shoot since Baltimore is mad hot and my group is coming down on a thursday.

It would be good to know how many people are going to be at the photoshoot, at least a rough estimate since i'm making a real cake and if there's gonna be alot of people I'd feel guilty not sharing (though if there's more then two dozen of us I will have to make cookies for everyone else and save the cake for my group I'm sorry. I can't manage more then two cakes...). I'm thinking about a flourless cake or a torte since they are heavier cakes and don't require refridgeration. As far as icing I'd not put it on (or the other decorations) till the day of the shoot since Baltimore is mad hot and my group is coming down on a thursday.

Please don't bring a cake to share. It's almost inherently messy, and while the folks at Aramark generally turn a blind eye to people who bring in outside snacks or meals, they're likely to kick up a fuss when a bunch of people are enjoying the same cake. Cookies are a safer bet, but an even better idea would be wandering to Harborplace for ice cream or something. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Please don't bring a cake to share. It's almost inherently messy, and while the folks at Aramark generally turn a blind eye to people who bring in outside snacks or meals, they're likely to kick up a fuss when a bunch of people are enjoying the same cake. Cookies are a safer bet, but an even better idea would be wandering to Harborplace for ice cream or something. ^_^

I'll probably go as Lal Mirch if I can finish the costume.