Silent Hill Cosplayers

I wanted to be a straight jacket or a carrion from Silent Hill origins but ....well...it's kinda hot to be covered head to toe in paint or dragging a carrion's side head up the stairs repetitively X3 i hope to see many pyramid heads there.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends and I are going SH-themed. I'm Maria, my one friend's Pyramid Head (game version), and the other's going to be the Butcher. We had a Travis planned, but he can't go anymore, so it's just us three. I was thinking of using my Closer costume, but...yeah...too hot for that, IMO. I'll save that for halloween or something. Man, I hope to see you around somewhere, I always get giddy when I see SH cosplay. X3

• 5 months later...

Just wondering, I am a Silent Hill fan and am wondering if anyone else is going to be cosplaying as SH characters.

I hope you all come to my Silent Hill panel :3 My copanelist and I will be dressed as Lisa and Maria of course <3

I just got my timeslot so hopefully if nothing moves it (har har this won't be my first panel to be moved to another time without someone telling me if it happens) than it'll be Friday night at 9pm - 10:30 in Panel 3. I can't wait to see all of you at the convention!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.