Promotion for other conventions?

Question

Hi Ota-Staffers! I'm one of the PR directors for T-MODE 2008, which will take place in September in Arlington, VA. I was wondering whom I would need to contact to figure out advertising opportunities. I believe I'm also going to need information on tables in both the Artist's Alley and the Dealer's Room.

If you would so kind to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Well hey, I was one quarter of the volunteers at T-Mode '07 (let's not get into that...).

I'm not staff, but you can advertise in the program book. That info will be put up on the site when they put it up. And any surface in the BCC, like the ledges on the walls and pillars and such on the new side 300 level, is fair game for whatever you wanna drop there. AA and DR tables haven't been announced yet.

You can send an email to Artist Alley or General Information via our Contact Us page if you'd like, but I do not think the information you are looking for is available for 2008 yet.

Also, just to clarify, nothing may be taped to any vertical surface in the convention center, including doors, walls, pillars, ledges, etc. We do not have a policy available yet for banner advertisements for 2008.

You can send an email to Artist Alley or General Information via our Contact Us page if you'd like, but I do not think the information you are looking for is available for 2008 yet.

Also, just to clarify, nothing may be taped to any vertical surface in the convention center, including doors, walls, pillars, ledges, etc. We do not have a policy available yet for banner advertisements for 2008.

I think Aresef was referring to the little stand-up tables over by registration -- the ones mounted to the wall at coffee-drinking height. ^_^

I think we *also* had a couple of self-service message boards at one time, but they may have gone away. I've been buried in back halls and the green room for the past couple of years, so I don't recall. :)