Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F00LY

Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series

According to their website, some of the staff for Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series will be attending Otakon. They said they'll have a table with possible con-exclusive merchandise. I'm hoping for a panel of sorts as well or autographing or something. The link is here: http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/ to where it was said. Just thought I'd share this exciting news with anyone else who may not have heard...assuming that this IS indeed finalized/approved and not just an idea they're speaking of.

According to their website, some of the staff for Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series will be attending Otakon. They said they'll have a table with possible con-exclusive merchandise. I'm hoping for a panel of sorts as well or autographing or something. The link is here: http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/ to where it was said. Just thought I'd share this exciting news with anyone else who may not have heard...assuming that this IS indeed finalized/approved and not just an idea they're speaking of.

Seriously?! Super special awesome! ....whatever that means. :D

...in America! (dies)

I have no idea whether they're coming to Otakon, or in what capacity. They are not coming as guests, though that should not perceived as a slight against them.

Ahhh....the old "if you ask them often enough, they'll invite us" ploy.

It sounds like they're planning to come anyway, and may have a booth (or a table in the Alley) planned. They may even have submitted a panel or workshop application. But they're not being invited as Guests -- and that shouldn't be perceived as a comment on them or their work.