Toonami: 10 Years +

• 1 month later...

Toonami was THE reason I really got into anime, I would love to see this panel see the light of day. It would give me a hell of a retro trip back to the days of Tom and the Absolution with some great classics like Big-O and Outlaw Star.

I definitely approve of this idea. Are you listening Staff?

Toonami was THE reason I really got into anime, I would love to see this panel see the light of day. It would give me a hell of a retro trip back to the days of Tom and the Absolution with some great classics like Big-O and Outlaw Star.

I definitely approve of this idea. Are you listening Staff?

While I would also like to see a Toonami panel, we cannot schedule any panel unles someone applies to present it, using the form on the website.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this would be a great panel because I got into watching anime from Toonami. I remember watching Sailor Moon, DBZ, Reboot, Ronin Warriors.... ahh the original line up! I remember being so excited when they advertised Gundam Wing! I was like a small child in a candy store! :o The nostalgia factor would be awesome!

Tom & the Absolution rocked! I'd love to see a panel on that. I watched Tom evolve from just a satalite to I bleive his 3rd or 4th incarnation before I drifted away from it. When Adult Swim replaced the Midnight Run thats about when things get hazy for me. I did recently see his current look, its kinda odd.

Anyway, Toomani Panel FTW!

• 2 months later...

Dude, that would be fantabulous. I remember rushing home from school every day so I could catch DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Tenchi Muyo on Toonami. The fanart segment they sometimes had made me really excited about drawing anime because I could see other kids were doing it, too.

Do it for next year. that sounds great. I <3 Toonami

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.