LOVELESS (searching for a Natsuo!)

Woo, Loveless! A few of my friends said they were going to do Loveless cosplay. Sooo I got all excited to be Youji, and they bailed out 'cause it's only ... Practically March.

So I really want a Natsuo to run around with, probably on Sunday XD Got anyone else in mind? Great!

• 2 months later...

Hey all my friends and I are gonna do a Loveless cosplay...and my one friend said she was upset about being Natsuo because she didn't have a Youji XDD...but you said your other friends were doing it *shrug* Now we alkl have to meet and dance and take Loveless pictures ^__^

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all my friends and I are gonna do a Loveless cosplay...and my one friend said she was upset about being Natsuo because she didn't have a Youji XDD...but you said your other friends were doing it *shrug* Now we alkl have to meet and dance and take Loveless pictures ^__^

Yep yep...I told her that she wasn't going to be alone...but I told her just now..on Myspace so it will take awhile. But we are all planning on doing a Loveless cosplay...I was gonna Yuiko and my friends were gonna be Soubi, Ritsuka, Natsuo XD and possibly Kio.

*pout* My friends who were gonna be Natsuo and Soubi aren't able to go TT___TT I'm sorryy.

• 2 weeks later...

So know I know that I am deffently going to Otakon! I got a hotel room and a whole bunch of my friends and I are splitting it. So YAY!!!!!!! Otakon here I come!!!!!!!!! I'll be cosplaying Natsuo one or two of the days..... still not sure which...... LoL